Attacked by a bum?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by K1NG, May 8, 2009.

1. So this happened back in Jan. but I thought I'd share this with you. Me and my girl live right on the outskirts of Tampa, Florida. We are in a small town and its only like a 10 minute drive to the city. So we frequently go there for "Ybor" a huge ass party city.... Bars, Clubs, Stripclubs, Hookers, Dealers on many corners etc. So it is pretty good shit. She dont blaze but she dont mind if I do. So I blaze up in my big lifted truck, park and we walk in the club with a couple of my boys. We are there for about three hours until we are like drunk and high as hell. Its a huge club and they dont do the X on your hand thing, so my boys buy us alcohol and we drink, I'm 18 shes 19.

So anyways we are drunk and high, you know living it up, my homies popping beans and is getting his shit on. We all go to leave and I see someone like rummaging around in the back of my fucking truck. Now I don't fuck around with that kind of shit, I have been doing MMA for abuot 6 years now and I obviously know how to fight, and I don't deal with people doing bullshit like fucking around with my belongings. So I slowly snuck up on them and grabbed them by the back of their hair, only to realize its like covered in fucking OIL. I let that nasty fucker go and some white crackhead bum turns around to see me. No fucking teeth, one eye, a fucking up face with scars, a hole in his jaw and shit. A FUCKED up looking fucker.

My boys are sitting there grossed the fuck out, while I am sitting here face to face to this guy, his breath smells like old throw up and crack. I knew he was blitzed because I could see it in his ONE eye. He reached for me, but I hastingly broke his grip off my chest, and threw him out the back of the truck, he landed on the ground only to jump right back up and pull a fucking SWITCHBLADE out on me. I know how to disarm people because my best friend is a Special Ops Marine. Who was also with us, he was on leave before his next tour. But we are all fucked up, he took a stab at me, and caught my arm a little bit, then I took the knife out of his hands and threw him into an armbar, picked the knife up and set it lightly on his throat, I told him not to move or I would slit his throat, and he laughed and begged me to do so. Fucking crazy ass bums, so it ended up me breaking his arm in an armbar, because I am wasted off my ass and then I punched him as hard as I could making the back of his head SMASH the ground and basically laying in a pool of blood. We all fucking freak the fuck out and peeled outta that bitch. We have never talked about it since because we don't know what happened to him...:rolleyes:

2. lol, nice, they need to make "Bum Control" better than "Animal Control"

3. all is fine and dandy with what you did to protect your shit but dont drink and drive man its not worth it . weather it be someones life or expenses that come with dui , not worth the risk

4. My arm hasnt been the same since that night.

Where d'ya you live boy?

5. you shoulda wacked em then, he asked for it, plus, its not like the cops are gonna follow up on a bum murder
    kidding, do what u gotta do to be safe and get the fuck out, nice... glad he didnt jack your shit

6. he deserved to get hit if hes searching through your shit.i also agree with wade2 dont drink and drive, its not worth it.
    also if he cut you get checked out because you dont know what was on that knife but you know he was dirty as hell, you dont want to end up with hepatitis or somthing.

7. Damn dude. He probably laughed because he knew you wouldn't waste your life by killing some random guy, let alone the dude probably had a shitty life. That was intense though.

8. The bolded parts make me believe non of this story!

9. Semi agreed...

I mean, Spec Ops takes like 7 years training, let alone you need to be at least 27 or something like that. Not to mention its almost impossible to get into spec ops, you need to be extremely smart and know many languages. And I just dont see that kind of person walking around the shitty part of town smoking weed.

10. Plus, you can't have someone in an arm bar and pick up a knife at the same time.

11. bum or no bum, cops will lift the prints off the switchblade, I mean cmon how many bums carry switchblades lol. Although it is self defense, just looks like some lost court fees and a snub on your record. Who knows, maybe another bum rolled him lol, and took the knife. Nice description though!

12. I'm just going to call BS.

13. why are there always 1-2 douchebags in every thread who insist on calling bs.

anyways good story OP. fucking owned lol.

14. I thought everyone was entitled an opinion...

15. I believe the story but i think it might be exaggerated a bit. like the spec ops part but he has no reason to just make that shit up for no reason.yeah know

16. So you could be a murderer :eek:

17. I would of slit his throat he begged for it, I as well down with the MMA and Kenpo.

18. #18 K1NG, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    Nah my best friend is 32, and yes you can take a knife out of an armbar.

And yes, I do MMA, I mix Boxing, Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai, I am currently learning shadowkon though. I fight in a GYM in South Tampa, a couple of my spar mates fight in RFC pretty regularly.

19. #19 Vexus, May 11, 2009
    Yes you can if your extremely stupid, your telling me you sat on this guy and did an arm bar with that knife directly near your chest/face? I do a lot of Brazilian jujitsu and your full of shit my friend.

Lets look at this, this guy is grimy as fuck so you proceed to get on top of the guy and hold him down with your body weight then proceed to put him into an arm bar...right? You can't fool everyone with your 'bold' words.

Why not kick him, punch him, etc

learn 2 tell true stories

edit. You said you threw the knife out first my bad, but still I DOUBT you put him in an arm bar if he smelled like shit.

20. #20 K1NG, May 11, 2009
    are you kidding? you dont have to mount a fucking bum to armbar him, i took him down with an armbar. seriously are you going to make a fool of yourself?

And also, I didn't even say I took the knife out of his hand mid-armbar, but it is possible.