Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Attack of the moth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CuZ, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Ok so this happened this time last week.

I always go outside late saturday night like at 2am then blaze up under this spotlight at the back of my house. Some trippy shit always happens but it is the best place to blaze.

So I stand kinda close to this light and then spark up, put some music on and just chill out. Out of nowhere this huge moth came out of nowhere it was fucking huge and kept attacking me wouldnt leave me the fuck alone unless I stood like a good 10 steps away from the light.

Halfway through the doobie I noticed its not there and out of nowhere again it fucking attacks. So I bun the zoot hard, get out there because I dont really understand what its problem was.

My house was brimming with munch so while I was piling it all the tray there is a whack on the back of my neck, I moved away and there was that same FUCKER flying around, by this point I was tripping hard, bitch was stalking me.

Again, I flee the scene, as im about to close my door ( no bullshit ) this thing fly's past my face, by now I am tripping hard, smoked a heavy satvia so fucked up thoughts were going through my head, it was like a horror movie.

Anyway I cant remember much past here, I think I merked that fool, not sure, whatever, dont fuck with me moth's.

2. i dont want to be the first one to say it so im gonna just let someone else have it lol

3. Cool story bro.

4. "my house was brimming with munch" hahaha wtf who says that

5. There it is