Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atrial fibrillation and cannabis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by denimchicken, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Good morning everyone. I have had Atrial fibrillation since I was 14. It comes and goes and mostly depends on how I treat my body. Nicotine is definitely a trigger. I don't take medication for it any more and have had two cardiac ablations. I will go from a normal rhythm to an abnormal rhythm and it will last for a couple hours. Recently, when I go into an abnormal rhythm I will take a big rip from my bong and in about 5 minutes my rhythm goes to normal. My heart rate picks up a little and I feel it and then out of no where it goes normal. No pill I have ever taken for this has been able to instantly cure me. Any thoughts on the matter would be great. I'm 27 year old male 5' 6" 165 lbs. I weight lift and workout on the reg

2. Can't comment on the way, but it looks like a win-win to me. You found out it works. I've got a friend with a fib and wish I could get her to try cannabis based on your experience.