Atmosphere

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MrGiggleS, Apr 15, 2005.

1. I went and saw them in Portland,Oreon last night at the roseland it was a great show he even broke into some wu tang - liquid swards which is one of my fav songs so that was pretty sick, they played a lot of god loves ugly songs which is sick bc i havent been listening to that much headshot:seven lately but all in all it was a sick show and im going to see living legends in seattle on the 27th so this month is a sick one as far as underground rap shows and im so stoked on teh classic tour fucking love that cd even tho its not the best all the LL crew is together for it insted of all the songs being 2 or 3 people ya its sick but ya props to any1 that can fallow my run-on sentence and is in the know with the LL crew and other underground music w00t

2. word, i lurves atmosphere, did he happen to do 'love life'? (my FAV song by him)

3. ya he did it was sick too everyone in the croud knew it and sang along it was chill

4. Noice! Atmosphere is sick.

did they play saves the day?

5. slug is fucking dope..

atmosphere is fucking dope..

6. Fuck yea bro slug is sick. He needs to tour with murs though.

7. I like "Hair"