Atmos Transporter vs Arizer Solo?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rodgersizsik, Oct 8, 2015.

1. I've had the Arizer Solo and let me just say I fricking loved the thing. From the great quality and thick clouds to the great highs I'd get from it, I loved the thing. But unfortunately I sold it because I was trying to stop for a while and that aided me...

So now I'm back and looking for a new vape but see this new one on the market, the Atmos Transporter and was wondering how it is and how it compares to the Solo?

I know the solo had the glass pathway and was clean so no metal shit burning but I'd love to hear how it compares to the Atmos

I just don't want to throw down the money on the Arizer for $200+ when I could get the Atmos for cheaper if it is similar...

2. i actually would like to hear this answer also before spending 200 plus I mean I Dont even spend 200 a month in product lol

3. Never used an atmos product, and I never will. They have shitty customer service, shirty products, and they blatantly lie to customers who just spent fat stacks. Also you can get the solo from puffitup for 160

4. This is 200% accurate.^

You can buy a solo for $120-$130 brand new with warranty. The newer ones are slightly improved too.