Atmos Raw RX portable vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Jacob1056, Jan 22, 2014.

1. I'm thinking about buying the atmos Raw RX vaporizer for $40 on ebay. Does anyone know anything about this vape to tell me if it's a good investment or not?

2. I got the atmosjr on ebay for 35 and it works great so far

3. [quote name="Bigmeechh" post="19389432" timestamp="1390446910"]I got the atmosjr on ebay for 35 and it works great so far[/quote]I would get mine off of ebay too. Does yours work with wax, oil, and dry herb?

4. Yessir havent used it with dry tho... Wax works great with it!

5. [quote name="Bigmeechh" post="19389738" timestamp="1390450207"]Yessir havent used it with dry tho... Wax works great with it![/quote]Does it need a screen or anything for the wax? Because I know that there's a tiny little glass honey comb piece you need to burn the dry herb so does it need anything special for the wax or do you just drop it into the chamber?

6. Nah for wax u just drop it on the chamber

7. If you're looking to use it for only wax, I would recommend buying a generic eGO vaporizer pen on eBay (they go for about $13-15 last I checked), the ones meant to be used for nicotine oils. Then, buy the glass dome attachment for wax separately, which can also be found on eBay for ~$5. This is exactly what I use, and I love it. You can easily spend $70 at the smoke shop for the exact same thing like one of my friends did. Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk