Atmos A Pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by andrewm193, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Does anyone know anything about it? I've been using different atmos products for a couple of months now after falling in love with the gpen. An an excited and under researched frenzy, I bought the atmos rx express kit and made a tincture. I also bought the atmos dry herb attachment to use with flowers but I ended up using it more for kief/hash/wax. The raw attachment is great except it is not true vaporization because theres literally just a heating element in there that burns the material. Neither the VG tincture cartridges or the atmos raw really compared to the true vaporizing experience that I got from the G pen. So I did TONS of research and I am now very knowledgable in the field of Ecigs and vape pens. I decided that in order to emulate my initial g pen experience, I would need to buy a cartridge dedicated to vaporizing(not combusting) pure hash oil. It was between the atmos a pen and an omicron cartridge(they fit on atmos) and I went with the a pen to keep the brand similarity. Does anyone have experience with the A pen and will it live up to my expectation? I love my atmos and I havent had any problems with it, but it did take me a while to find out what I needed to buy to truly VAPE HASH OIL.

2. How do you like your A pen if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking into buying one myself.

3. It's okay, sorta hard to fill