Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atlanta OG pickup [marcros]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by theg00nkilla, Nov 24, 2008.

1. I got a gram of this OG that is in town and I must say I am thoroughly impressed. This is my first experience with this particular strain.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That looks yummy man.

3. Damn! Looks a lot like some sour d I got a while back. How's it taste? And what's the high like?

4. OG Kush is one of my favorite strains and that looks extremely DANK!!!:D

5. Nice, how much did it run you?

6. The taste is delicious, A very clean earthy taste is how I would describe it. The high is a straight knock you on your ass couch high.

7. OG's my fav strain

8. OG simply means organically grown. That looks more sativa, than an indica dominant kush.

9. hmmm I thought the buds weren't quite as tight as the normally indicas we get but the smoke is amazing, definately a hybrid. As far as OG just meaning organically grown, I did not get this at a club or anything so I am at the dealers mercy as far as names go. I have seen the actuall bottles and bags he gets the medical in from cali though so I normally dont question it.

10. Nice buds none the less. I heard Atl is super expensive for exotics like that, what did it run you if you don't mind?

11. You could not be more right about the prices here. I payed 25 a gram.

12. Yea man I love my chronic. Nice balls you got there :p dank for sure.

13. So beautiful, but 25/g is harsh. And I agree with JustBlaze, it doesn't look like OG Kush, just organic, which isn't necessarily bad, just different. Especially since Sativas are the bomb.

14. I'm pretty sure OG does not stand for organically grown. Why would that be part of the strain name, tons of bud is grown organically but none have OG attached to them. There was a debate about this in another thread.

back on topic, op looks like some great bud, enjoy!

15. Thats how I like it:D

some flame bruh:smoking: