Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atlanta mids!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chasechiefs, Sep 30, 2010.

1. #1 chasechiefs, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    Anyone know where I can get em'? I'm not looking for bottom of the barrell, but just mids. Thanks.

2. wow. yeah i have a guy call 817-945-3824 just go right ahead he loves when random kids hit him up.

3. Does it look like I asked for numbers in the message you idiot? I asked for areas, not numbers. Get your shit straight.

4. The title isn't very catchy. :(

I actually just came in to comment on the irony of seeing "mids" followed by an exclamation mark, because mids are never exciting. :(:(

5. damn war turtle. you just gonna let him son you like that?

6. Is to me :D I love ALL bud. Even dirt. Hope you find what your looking for Chase. Try Bankhead bruh. I bet you could find anything you want there.

7. Thanks man, same here, they just get a bad rep. And I think I might do that.

8. Yeah man be safe over there. Bring the heat if you have too.

9. you dont ask for hookups on this forum. read the damn rules

10. Again, read you retard. You should read...when did I say I'm looking for a hookup? I said LOCATIONS. You are a dumb ass. Reading is interesting, try it sometime.

11. How is looking for locations not a hookup? Your in atlanta, thats your freaking location. How about finding a dealer yourself, not looking for some sketch location in town.

12. head to the neighborhoods of zone 6, that east side cuz. :smoke:

youll find weed

but lesson 1 : hold heat
    lesson 2: stay street
    lesson 3: hold heat be damned if you die by that green shit.
    (flocka son :smoke: )

13. Why dont you chill the f out man, you clearly need to smoke more weed if your that angry.

14. you can get them from the sketchy dude on the corner... lol