Atlanta Marijuana March Sept. 18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by theskunkdoctor7, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Gwinnett Green is hosting its second Atlanta Marijuana March on Sept. 18. We meet and begin marching in Centennial Park @ noon and move through downtown and next to the capital. It's a lot of fun, only takes a couple hours at most and is a great way to be active. Everything is totally legal and legit so don't be afraid to walk through the streets yelling slogans about pot. Even if you can't make it please pass the word along.

2. Sounds interesting, might show up.

3. Friday at noon? come on we have class during the week. Y'all gotta do this on a weekend, and I'll come in from Chucktown with all my stoners and ATL friends, so like upwards of 20 people.

4. I might join, sounds like a good idea for the cause!

5. Shit, I though that was on a Saturday. I get out of class at 12, but I have a test that day. So maybe I can make it there at some point. Does anyone know the route? Also, OP, how many people are you expecting?

6. The March is on a Friday because the last one Gwinnett Green did was on a Saturday and we had a lot of people protesting to empty streets. We will be moving through Peachtree Center, GSU, the Capital, and Five points at LUNCH TIME ON FRIDAY. Talk about exposure.