Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atl Kung Fu Purp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LostOnThaMoon, Jan 11, 2013.

1. #1 LostOnThaMoon, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    Moved to Atlanta a few months ago to intern at Treehouse studios and have been getting some really good bud. Haven't thought of posting it on here but I just got some of this. Guy said it was Kung Fu Purp. Honestly never had purp this good in my life. One of the stickiest buds i've ever touched. (Used grinder but you know what I mean haha) Only thing i've ever really heard about this strain is that Waka Flocka song "Kung Fu Purp". Which is terrible by the way, I don't fuck with Waka like that. Smells like welches grape juice in this bitch though and I'm considerably higher than usual off the same amount of bud smoked.

Sorry I couldn't get a better quality pic. My hands get shaky when using camera phones haha
    [​IMG]

2. Thats all purple lmaoo

3. Jayzus. Nice stuff. Personally, I prefer green, but I'd def. not pass smoking that up.

4. I've never got anything like this. It's mad purple and sticky.

5. Nice bud man atl has some of the best buds in the south. The strain is def not kung fu purple it's just a name they use down in the atl since dumbass waka started saying it. In a video of waka and wiz smoking waka says he's smoking that Kung fu purple. It really looks like grape ape.