Ativan A.K.A. Lorazepam

Discussion in 'General' started by PhoenixPharmer, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Anyone got any advice or experiance with dosages? Or if they are "mind altering" in any dose or "method of ingestion" (They are a benzodiazipene used for anxiety)

;)

2. I have never taken ativan, but I have taken xanax, klonopin, and valium plenty of times. As far as dosages go you should look them up here on erowids site.

3. I have some of that too, and have wondered about it.

4. Ive taken ativan.. its actually a pretty strong benzo.. i believe they come in 5mg tablets.

everytime i did they I had a good time, but always ended up blacking out.

5. I took two 1mg'ers today with 20mg of Methadone. I love them. I'll be getting these a lot now.

6. Methadone is the shit, ive only done it once, but i really liked it.

7. yeah I had a good bit of these last month they get you high but not the best high its ok

methadone never done it ill have to try it some time

8. .25mg
    .5mg
    1mg
    5mg

1Omg and you will function, but you will not remeber crap when you wake.

non generic ativan are shaped like an A....looks like a house. white.

my bro mistook some 5s for 1s and him and a bud took 25mg each. both ODed...lol....

last time i took them. i took?? 15-26mg and hit the deviding wall on I~75/I-85 in atl...no shitten.

i likem....lol

9. You can't OD on 25mg of Ativan it will lower your heart rate but no one will OD under 30mg even if they weigh 80 pounds and had it on a empty stomach.

Infact the treatment for a cocaine OD is 20-30mg of a Benzodiazipene

10. they were skinny HS sophmores (maybe 9O lbs w/wet clothes). they ODed....i mean, stomach pump w/charcoal ODed. Take 25 mg and call me tomorrow. I dont think they were drinking. this was an all day thing. they tookem 7am? made it to school. ect...

11. Well thats strange sure he didn't take more? or maybe he just thought he was oding and told someone and they called 911

12. take 2mg and see how you feel

13. the more i think of it the more my memory says they took 5/5mg As and?? my bro made it to get out school at 1 pm. a friend found him 1ml from the school driving...lol...kind of. he was going about 1/2 a mile an hour.

I know i took 15-2O mg and 1/2 a beer and 3 days later i came around. kirara was w/me and took them w/me. same happened to her.

i bet my bro had a snoot of white lighting w/those pills.

who knows h4l....he never told the truth anyways...

14. lol shit if you drink with them you will be FUCKED up man

15. i ate 5 mg once, it doesnt really change your minnd, it just takes away all your worries, and makes you very happy

16. we were all drunks, and we knew the pill + alchy rule well. not really much need in the pill w/o spirits, so I would bet they hit the mason jar(root celar was full and easy to get into).

it dont take much of that stuff and off you go. I bet they woke up, took pills, drank and never ate. they were suppose to have shared w/me, but thinking they were 1mg they tookem all. karma and i laughed and laughed.

17. Lol dear lord man you party alot for a older guy

hell though live life to the fullest on my death bed im going to become a heroin user might as well fuck it lol

18. Strongest benzo, aside from Klonopin. Take anything past 2mg and you won't remember much.