Athiest, would you trust your Govenrment?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by sunsett70, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Why are you entertaining these red herrings, postal?

2. I must have some OCD. I'm trying to point out the red herring but it doesn't help anything.

I'm about to fix it. I feel kind of guilty outing the guy.

3. You cannot tell when an animal is in pain?

I certainly can tell when something makes an animal uncomfortable or experience pain, it's actually quite easy to recognize even to a child..

The video I saw the dog looked to very much be enjoying it. It was not in pain and very well knew was it was doing. I understand what you're trying to say but it is flawed so I continue to question why you're a bigot towards genetically predisposed bestialiters yet not genetically predisposed homosexuals.

I do not believe one is born gay, I believe it has more so to do with their upbringing.

Humans are born as clean slates, sponges ready to soak up and learn from their surroundings they are brought up in.

In today's mainstream society homosexuality is becoming very accepted and even pushed on the public. From popular TV shows like South Park, Family Guy, random MTV shows ect, homosexuality is being shown as a natural thing you cannot choose against and should be openly allowed. If you're not aware television heavily conditions the mind, many children look to characters actions on TV as role models and will imitate the things they see.

I believe shoving this down young impressionable and gullible minds will cause confusion. I do not think people are born gay, I believe they are nurtured into that way of thinking. Most gay men say they still find women attractive, and alot of gay men like feminine men who are ironically enough imitating women..

4. #244 Postal Blowfish, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    Does your mother know you're viewing bestiality? :laughing:

I think I'm starting to understand your moral problems.

Don't you think it's kind of ironic that someone who has seen enough bestiality to know when an animal is enjoying itself is telling us how immoral it is for gay people to be married?

5. A few posts back you stated that bestiality was an innate biological trait. An affection for the same sex isnt genetic, but the desire to copulate with another species is?

6. #246 dishin reg, Sep 3, 2012
    I'm using Postals same argument against him to show how ridiculous it is..

He says homosexuality is natural because it naturally occurs and doesn't affect anyone, despite it doesn't actually work and goes against the intention of mating.

I'm using his argument to say bestiality is natural because it naturally occurs in nature and if under consent or not forced then it is not harming anyone or anything, even though it doesn't work for furthering their species.

I take it you've never owned a dog before, Postal..? Dogs hump legs they hump stuffed animals they'll hump pillows or whatever else.. you can tell they're enjoying themselves as opposed to when they experience pain say for example getting their paws or tail stepped on.

It doesn't take a genius to know when an animal is experiencing pain or pleasure.. it seriously takes a child's level of intelligence to see and understand something as such.

You're a bigot towards bestiality, simple as that. For some reason you have a special soft spot for homosexuals yet will eat cows without their consent or oppress genetically predisposed bestialiters.

7. #247 Postal Blowfish, Sep 3, 2012
    :laughing: A mom somewhere is super proud right now.

The issue is people who love each other being allowed to have their love recognized.

Never mind that.

Justify bestiality some more.

ps. question: if god doesn't want gay people to exist, why do they exist?

8. OK you know what, let's just fuck all of this stupid shit. You think the bestials, pedos, and polygamys are gonna come out? LETS TEST IT. Legalize gay marriage. If there are huge numbers of these people clamoring for rights afterward, I will eat my fucking hat on camera.

Test me.

9. Oh, they also try and use reductio ad absurdum when they've ran out of points.

See:
    -Why can't I rape chimps then?

10. That's not a very effective way to argue, you simply assert fallacies.
    If you attribute homosexuality to media intervention and hysteria, how do you explain the observations of homosexual activities within the animal kingdom; creatures which are not conscious of their actions, and presumably designed definitively by god.

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

11. What a stupid statement....every atrocity done by a communist is under state sponsored atheism. In the past most atrocity's were committed by religions as they were a huge part of the way areas were governed, now they are mainly done by governments.

12. [quote name='"dishin reg"']I do not believe one is born gay, I believe it has more so to do with their upbringing.[/quote]

I'm probably going to ignore you once I get a computer back up and running. Your level of intelligence (lack of) makes me sad for humanity and we need all the positive hope we can get..

I just wanted to point out what you said for the next time one of you say that a person will find God without any help from upbringing.

[quote name='"will3117"']

What a stupid statement....every atrocity done by a communist is under state sponsored atheism. In the past most atrocity's were committed by religions as they were a huge part of the way areas were governed, now they are mainly done by governments.[/quote]

This has been covered several times in this thread. Please do some more reading.. I have a feeling that if I restart the discussion, it'll end up somewhere with humans having sex with plants/animals/robots.

13. I may not have succeeded in righting a wrong-headed belief, but at least I outed an animal abuse apologist. And really, if you're gonna defend that behavior, how long will it be before you're engaging in it, if you haven't already?

Hide your sheep!

14. Dishin Reg is gonna be climbin' through my windows?
    Snatchin' my sheep?

[​IMG]

15. Boom, roasted.

/thread