Atheist ideaology

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ReturnFire333, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Hello. Anyone who knows me knows I am a Christian full blown. With my I dare you to post the true reason you reject Christianity post being pretty much at an end, I would like to start a post that isn't trying to settle an end to a mean. With that being said, I am not posting this for argument sake, but discussion sake. What is your ideaology behind being atheist? Or even agnostic? What are the intricacies in your mind that you think of the universe? I'm really getting a calling I feel to talk about the atheist mindset because I feel there's a lot there in terms of positive discussion. If you are comfortable sharing your viewpoint and what you think, I would like to hear it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Is english your second language? Honest question.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. No.

4. Nah too many faults. Even a religious person knows that, but they're religion also states not to question it. So there ya have it

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. These pictures still sum up my views on all religions. As i said before prove god exists & I'll devote my life to him.

VrfBI8Q.jpg
    IMG_20200208_220747.png

The driving test is an example it works for anything imo such as praying to God that you'll win the lottery or that you get that job ect.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. It's amazing how many people believe in religious superstition. The brainwashing starts early in life.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I'm not asking for comparisons between your views and a religious persons, I'm asking for an explanation of your personal views.

8. So what do you believe? Do you hold belief? What do you think? Are you deep or enlightened in any way? Do you have any philosophy maybe personal that you ponder upon?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. That is my explanation.. if God exists explain why he let millions of people die in horrendous ways in the Holocaust.

That's just one example of why I'm atheist & don't believe in God.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Once again this is not an argument thread. However, I get your point. I'm just curious as to what the universe is like on your end.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Explain why we killed one million civilians in Iraq. Explain why we fight at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Lol make a new Facebook and let people from the 3rd world parts of Africa friend you. (Won't take long) They're God says to take revenge on the opressors (modern American and Europeans) for what happened to their great great grandparents.

Careful tho, they have an answer for everything

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. My view is evolution dude lol, science proves we went from monkeys to humans bro :confused_2:
    unnamed.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ok but isn't there more? Like the origin of the Earth? Do you believe the Earth always existed? Big bang?

15. I believe in science.....not something written in a book by religious nuts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Can you give a brief summary of what science has told you personally? Does saying you believe science mean atheists all believe the same thing or things? Obviously not because great philosophers and scientists believe in the big bang, some eternity theory, and I'm sure there are other theories.

17. There's good stuff in the good book, but you don't have to believe in the nonsense, nor should you, and especially based out of fear, which is why Christianity includes a hell. Its the safety valve.

If it takes faith to believe, why not believe whatever? Believe in other stuff that's not real, why hold yourself back?

18. The only thing that faith and belief in Christ holds back should be sin and not operating in Gods will. There are trials and tribulations, but the ultimate victory is with Jesus who dwells within us.

19. We're accidentally born, we mostly fuck up, we definitely die.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Lol someone had to tell you that. So why not believe in magical honey bees that will sing to you while you eat honey butterscotch for eternity? I'm saying what's important isn't all the crazy stuff, I'm saying whats important is easily accomplished without the tithing ect. Why would I want to give to a church that supports trump?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1