Atention Noobs

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ocitown, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Just wanted to touch base with those noobs who will soon be growin like the pros.As you fully understand the basics of growing these magnificent plants you will notice new members asking the same basic questions you once did over and over.As this may frustrate some of you remember those who responded with direct answers and not "DO A SEARCH". Soon you can take the role of helping others by giving simple advice about the same basic questions which were answered for you.This role will help build and reinforce your basic growing skills and allow the ppl who helped you to move on to their next level of growing.Just be very carful about your answers and their acuracy,nothing is worse than giving BAD info just to have a mob tare you a new one.Remember,its not only about saving $,avoiding unscupules dealers or making sure you avoid the BAD street weed with other unwanted drugs but its about having fun growing this gift from gods garden and those here on Grasscity.ENJOY!!:D

2. here here!!

3. I agree with your post BUT I do agree that if more people searched for the info they will learn more because they did the work for themselfs and will not forget it !!
    but if people are to lazy to look for the info they are seeking then so be it! and its nice of people to give them the info to those same questions that have been asked 100times!!
    I've only been on here(GC) a few months but i searched this forum to death to get the info I needed for over 3mths and I still do searches unless I can't find what I'm looking for or if a lack of info is found on my search,
    but to come on here as a noob and your first post to ask "how do I grow MJ" or "how many lights do I need for one plant" is just wasted space and is not needed on that interwebby thingy,
    I wish there was a search counter aswell as the post counter

cheers
    Scooter

4. A search counter,hmmm,..I would love that but i dont think its possible unfortunatly.

5. i guess i miss read..people should search as well. if you cant find it or you want real world opinoin ask

6. Thats easy to do. Just have a counter function that is called each time a query goes through. Then call the counter variable and display it under someones avatar.

7. PM a mod. and GET- ER-DONE!! I really do think most inteligent people would search first,but unless we have a counter theres no way to know.Adding the hint in your reply to use the search function is IMHO the best way to go.Now people with cronic needs for answers w/o ever searching may need a little more agressive attention:devious:.:D

8. thats for sure ocitown, send em my (our) way.