Ate too much cannabutter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blatantlysubtle, Dec 22, 2018.

1. I made cannabutter and vastly underestimated the potency, just ate a big spoon of it and now I'm in a panic attack and trying to focus my mind on something. Feels like I'm falling off a fucking cliff

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I just wanted to turn my brain off for a while so I don't have to think about the supreme shittiness of the last week and a half. My dad passed away Dec 13th after less than a week of being on home hospice with stage 4 lung cancer and I can't get the image of him like he was on that last day and the days prior, so pitiful and frail, and struggling to breathe that whole Thursday. He quietly slipped away and wasn't in any pain, which I am grateful for. He was a proud man who struggled to hold on to his dignity until he finally sacrificed it to let me care for him in his condition. He was a narcissist and had mentally and emotionally abused me most of my life. Caring for him like that was difficult to say the least, and he was very obstinate the entire time. But I pushed all the bad thoughts out of my mind as I could focus on the tasks at hand and make sure he was well cared for. I didn't think when I had him admitted to hospice that I would have to do most of his care myself, alone, save for the nurse and aide that came for less than an hour twice. The aide showed me how to properly lift and clean him, change his sheets while he was still on them, and how to change his depends briefs without being able to lift him at all. I don't have much upper body strength and he was just over 200lbs. His last day he gasord for air all afternoon and slipped away around 8pm. Been trying to rid the house of all reminders of cancer and death. Ran across his bottom dentures and couldn't go back in that room for the rest of the day. I made cannabutter out of the remainder of his stash that he had a friend bring him a couple days prior. It was intended for cannabutter so I made some. I used about half the amount of butter called for in the recipe and this was my first successful batch and I underestimated it's potency based on the weakness of all my prior attempts. I have panic attacks sometimes and I was too high and it brought on a panic episode where I felt like I was falling into some bottomless pit. Wasn't pleasant. At. All. Anyway I have pent all that up for the last week and a half and just needed to get it out there into the open.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Get some cbd gummies, oil, vape juice or anything with cbd, and it will help calm you down. It counters the thc.

It's legal in most states I think and you can go to little ghetto gas stations for it.

4. Sorry to hear about your dad though. Shit's tough.

5. Take a sleeping pill, sleep it off Or drink some booze.

6. Thanks. It's all over now. I talked myself through the sick feeling part and distracted myself. I have some CBD oil, I just didn't know that that would help with being too high. I felt marginally better after about 45 mins to an hour. Managed to fumble and click on some TV episodes on my iPad.

7. Mean to post he comment here,

Thanks. It's all over now. I talked myself through the sick feeling part and distracted myself. I have some CBD oil, I just didn't know that that would help with being too high. I felt marginally better after about 45 mins to an hour. Managed to fumble and click on some TV episodes on my iPad.

8. Sniff some fresh ground black pepper. Even eat a black pepper corn or two. It'll ease the fingernails on a chalk board feeling of to high an edible cannabis dose.
    CBD will do the same but it's black pepper your more likely to have on hand.
    Otherwise just find a soft place to kick back and try and stay calm in the knowledge it's just weed and you are just a bit to high and it WILL wear off.
    Cannabis when eaten your liver converts Delta 9 THC into 11 Hydroxy THC that is 5 times stronger and lasts 10 times as long as the smoked version.
    BNW

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I have found my comfort zone with dosage now and have been in a near-constant warm fuzzy blanket for quite some time now

10. Yea right. Then ur really fucked up! For me drunk + stoned = falling threw the couch. It’s like opioids when I mix the to.

11. Drink slowly if you choose to drink and, don't get too drunk. Or else you'll become what's called crossfaded.

12. Most I’ve eaten was 3 grams of bho mixed with a single stick of butter at a dead show back in 78 the I ended up taking 2 tabs and half a bottle of snaps and puking my guts out all night.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Bho in 78?

14. Correction “Qwiso” we used everclear. It’s illegal now unfortunately. It actually makes some really good oil. Little dark but potent. I feel like it’s healthier then BHO to.

15. Crossfaded, WTF? That's the whole point. Why do the weaklings make lame names for things that are normal for others. You probably don't smoke weed when you eat mushrooms either. Don't drink coffee and smoke, it's a speedball. You might end up cleaning your house. Crossfaded= lame. If i'm drunk and stoned, i'm drunk and stoned. I will never be crossfaded/lame.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Dirty patchouli wearing hippies following Jerry & Bobby from one spot to the next, smokin weed and other stuff? Collecting and trading live tapes to listen to in beat up old Volkswagen busses - who would do that...

(~):}

J

17. Nobody sounds SO boring!!!! ;)

• Like Like x 1