Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ate An Edible.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheoryOfTrolling, Oct 27, 2013.

1. I ate a $5 cookie edible 1 hour and 40 minutes ago.

I didn't feel anything.

Was it fake? I paid $20 for 4 of em, gave one to my friend who's the guy who hooked it up with his hookup and he hasn't felt anything either. We both smoke daily and have high tolerance, should I eat the other 2 and see what happens lol?

2. I think you should of felt something by now, maybe they got made incorrectly or you got jipped.

Take the others and hope for the best  :smoking:

3. #3 fancypantsdawg, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2013
    I'd have to agree with this, by now you probably should've felt SOMETHING at least.
    EDIT- I've a high tolerance myself and recently ate a brownie (small ish one at that) with another high tolerance friend and we both felt it within the hour. Sometimes it takes longer, but an hour and forty with no effects at all seems like it's a no go imo...

4. I'm eating the other 2 right now.

If I don't get high off this I'm gonna be kinda pissed he sold me fake cookies lol.

5.  Yea man if I was in your situation id hit him up and work something out cuz thats BS

6. Sounds like maybe he underestimated how much bud or butter he needed to make them. Did he know what he was doing when he made them? 
    I've seen some people just break up like a gram of bud and throw it into the batter of cookies and say they're making edibles. That's not how it works. 

7. Eat all of them at once, I dare you... Pussy!

8. They may just have not been baked properly (rather than him knowingly selling you shit that had no weed involved). But then this means he didn't try his own product which is kind of a fail especially when it comes to edibles, I feel.

9. So much facepalm.

True, he told me he eats two because his tolerance is really high. I ate 1 and nothing happened, just ate the other 2 in a row so gonna see what happens. They have a hint of weed taste to them actually.

11. Well, they were either fake, or not made correctly.

I didn't feel anything except tired, and I can't even tell if the cookies did that or if I was just tired lol.

That was a waste of $20, he's always pulled through on bud and this is the only time I've ever encountered a problem with him. He said to tell him how they were, should I call him up and tell him they didn't really do anything?

I have other hookups, and will obviously be using them from now on. However this was the only guy I knew who could get/make edibles. It sucks when your first edible was fake :mad:

Hey! It does add to the taste :) If you like the taste of cannabis that is.

13. Some people like just the taste alone sometimes (without the high effect)? Hmm. The more you know I guess.
    Toke on!

14. well did it taste like weed?