Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ate a half a brownie not feeling much..

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bakedanarchist, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I ate a half brownie about an hour ago. This is my first experience with edibles so sorry if I don't know to much. After a half hour of not feeling an thing after eating a quarter I ate another quarter. And after about 15 minutes of the first one my eyes were red and cloudy which means they kicked in or?

Uhh could it be because I ate right after the brownie? Also, should I just wait longer before eating another piece? If so, how much?

2. It can take up to 3 hrs for it to fully kick in for me. I've tried on empty stomach, with food, hr after eating, etc and it still takes about 3 hrs to fully kick in. But I usually do feel something by the 2hr mark. For your first few times, I would wait 2hrs and then re dose if needed. You can easily overdo it and have a bad trip.

3. I made firecrackers a few months ago, never had an edible before. Imma heavy weight so I grinded up about 1.5 and threw it in the peanut butter and cooked it. Instead of spreading it on crackers, I ate it straight. Had a few spoon full and didnt feel anything for the first 2 hours. 3rd hour hit and I was so messed up. I actually woke up 5 hours later and was still messed up, I oil don't even move out of my bed.