At wits end

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sbmart, May 6, 2011.

1. hello to everyone and ty for allowing us to have a forum like this one....

here is my dilemma....

i have 2 plants and most likely 2 different strains...what kind? i have no idea other than they are of an indica type....

the issue i am having is mainly with one of the plants but i am noticing it happening slightly to the other....i dont have pics yet but will do my best to get some up tomorrow

plants are in 2 - 5 gallon buckets and are growing outdoors and brought inside my garage into a big box for total darkness..watered every 3 days about a gallon each...temp lately outside has been abut 80 - 90 degrees F... i use RO water from a local water store...PH is sometimes high and sometimes perfect....the most i have seen the RO is at ph 10....but its hard to regulate it because its a local water store and they are mainly for drinking and cooking purposes so they dont care about ph for plants....

The problem:

these plants are about 3 weeks or 21 days into flowering and are potted into 5 gallon buckets....over the past 4 days i have noticed major yellowing of older leaves and younger leaves....

now heres the kicker....

the leaves have rust or black maybe even brown DOTS...not blotches or patches...but dots....along with that there is redening or slight purpling in the veins of the leaves....i just can not pinpoint exactly what is going on with these plants...ive searched everywhere...i see issues with patches and blotches or spots but not DOTS....looks like some kind of Picasso pointilism going on...now this is mainly on one plant....and is ever so slight in the other

nutes i have given it is MG 15-30-15 bloom booster once a week and i iintroduced the nute very slowly....the soil i am using is all MG vegetable and flower soil and does not feed them up to 6 months...but does have those green balls in them....i have also added epsom salts hoping that a MG deficiency would be cured...but it doesnt seem so....

a few days ago i noticed lil black gnats and i bought some Garden Safe Fungicide 3 (70% neem oil) and misted the plants....it seems after i misted i saw these black dots a few days after.....possible burn from the mist?

today i came home and that one plant looks like its getting worse...more yellow leaves and more dots..i have about another month to month and a half before harvest....

i am just at whits end....i am thinking of completely pulling the plants and repotting with Super Soil...i would get Fox Farms but that stuff is expensive out here....

i hope i have given enough info to go on to help out without pics....

2. Does it look like this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403625017.309457.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403625082.942159.jpg

3. hahahahha this shit just aint gonna stop on GC is it?

4. Spider mites or bugs

"Posted 06 May 2011"  :ey: