Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At what point do you know you are a pothead...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nodestiny, Jul 3, 2003.

?

When you smoke...

1. all day, every day!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Get blazed only once a day.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A two or more times a week.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Once a week, maybe only once every two weeks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. If you smoke at all, your a pothead!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I think you are a pothead when you awake from a stoned daze only to realize you spend most (if not all) your time getting high. Or if you have not yet come to that conclusion, then it is when you smoke every single day, everday. Whether you smoke once each day or 4 times each day, if it is everyday, you are still a pothead.

Damn, I don't even know if this makes sense...lol

2. I think ur a pothead when you start arranging your life around weed. Like i can't go to movies with you, that's my smokin time man.

3. When your head is wrecked when you have no smoke.That's a pothead.

4. Thats what I thought.

5. you all are going to say im not a pothead, and im not a true pothead, ive only smoked 2 times. 1st time was also 1st time drinking, liked it but didnt have that much fun, just sat on couch and ate. after that i decided i would only smoke if it was offered to me and not to buy it. so a couple months later, i go to spain for 2 and 1/2 weeks, get trashed every night from drinking and hash, didnt find hash that much fun but still had my same plan of smoking it if it came along. So a week after spain, go to a friends house and smoke a shitload and loved it. i was caught drinking a week before spain so if my carents caught me with pot i would be completely fucked, so after my 2nd time smoking all i could think about was how can i hide it effectively. so all day long im looking for spots in my house and online. all i could think about was smoking so today, a week after 2nd time, thinking about pot alday long called up a friend whos gonna get me shit, im so excited. i think you know youre a pothead when you buy or its all you think about

6. I knew i was a pot head when i would wake up everyday wanting to blaze the night away

7. you are a pot head when u forget daily what shirt u had on the day before. i was diagnosed pothead a while ago lol

8. i think im becoming one right as we speak. ill replace words with weed mary jane bong. and when im at stores i think if that could be a bong or a pipe

one time in front of my mom i said i want a new bong then quikly said dog thats what i meant dog

9. I think you become a pot head when talking with freinds about things u did, u ask "where u sober?" instead of asking "where you high?"
    :rolleyes:

10. when you feel more normal high than sober.

life would suck without it. i can't think straight when i'm not gettin high...is that a problem?

11. I know this one its 16 right?

12. Pothead isn't about ow much weed you smoke (though if you don't smoke at all regularly, or normally go more than 2 weeks without smoking, you're not a pothead.) It's an outlook. If you really like smoking, and you like the culture, that makes you a pothead. You can only smoke once a week and look forward all week to the next time you will smoke, and you're a pothead. Or you can smoke once a day, just as a ritual after dinner or something, and not give a second thought to it, and you're not a pothead.

And if you're on this site, you're definately a pothead (or a cop.)

13. the first time i bought a 20 for myself..and smoked by myself ..i was like ..damn...this is pretty bad...lol that was a whilllee ago

14. i think if ur doing it once a day ur not a pothead cuz ur controlling it...all day and everyday ur a pothead

15. When about 80 percent of all my money from my job goes to herbs

16. That doesn't mean your a pothead, it just means it's time for you to get your green thumb warmed up and start growing! :D

17. I agree when you start looking at everything and thinking how it could be a bong or bowl with a few modifications

18. haha, so true rattypatty

19. lets see..Ive been smoking everyday..a few times a day..(ok maybe sometimes all day)..for like the past 4 or 5 years..and never thought of myself or called myself a pothead until a couple months ago when it was brought to my attention by some friends..i was sitting on my coach with a tray (that I stole from McDonalds to break weed up on..its perfect) rolling a blunt..when i was then handed a roach that was being passed around..well it was at the point where it was starting to burn ur fingers..and for some reason it hit me..i reached up and grabbed the bobby pin i had in my hair and used it to hold the roach..it was perfect..and i look up and my friends are laughing..and my one friend points at me and says..ladies and gentlemen..a tru pothead..and ever since then i have no problem calling myself a pothead

20. :D No it's 160. :smoking: