Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At what point do you know you are a pothead...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nodestiny, Jul 3, 2003.

?

When you smoke...

1. all day, every day!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Get blazed only once a day.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A two or more times a week.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Once a week, maybe only once every two weeks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. If you smoke at all, your a pothead!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. when you

wake up, get ur shit ready to smoke before school, are wicket high during your dont do drugs assemblys, skip science class to go smoke, listen to kmk in english class and while your smoking on the bus, you get home and smoke, go up to your room, hide your shit, count your bud cash, check your virtual plants, go on here, go out to the woods setup up your grow sites and smoke, go home go on here, goto hockey prac and smoke, goto sleep and do it again . . .

everyday . . .

2. When all you think about is toking.

3. you are a pot head when you smoke more than twice a week
    or you make bongs to sellthem
    orall you think about is weed sweet weed it s the only thing that theres just too little of the world needs now.........

4. Uh.......................................no? twice a week lol? twice a day is like my worst day in a month.lol.maybe 50 times a week or more.

5. ...when you look forward every day to that first toke.

6. Does that include making one the night before, so you don't have to wait for a morning smoke.That's what I do.

7. Absolutely!

I used to have on waiting for me in the car, for when I'd leave the office.

8. Im always rolling joints right before i go to bed, and then on the walk down to work ill sit by the river chilling out, then go to worked buzzed and totally in the mood for work.

9. if u looked in this thread...ur a pothead :)

10. haha he said the bonethugs weed song Budsmokazonly damn thats a classic i love bud its fun to smoke at late night and then walk through ur cuzzins dark ass hallway see if u can make it throiugh without hitting a bell and wake everyone up damn im too stoned to be typing haha

11. LMAO, you sound it aswell

You know your a stoner when you write useless/random/stoned stuff in this thread....

12. i think youre a pothead when you start getting put in bad situations to get high or the kill bud. or when you start smoking up with the wrong kind of people

13. Self medicator?????
    Aren't you just bs,ing,admit it you toke therefore you are a stoner.Simple as that really.

14. naah I'm a self medicator as well....got my scrip to cure my boredom....it works...

15. to non-smokers if they see you smoking once they immediately label you a pothead and it sucks.

i was at this party and this kid was like "buz you pothead, every party were at i see you smoking." so i was just like "and? because i smoke at parties that makes me a pothead?"

then he just said "whatever" and walked away. and then i went and played beer pong and tore it up 2v2 style.

16. There were two major events that made me realize I was a pothead.

I had just picked up a 10 sack and decided to roll a joint... at burger king with about 30 other people in the building.

I remember when I first started smoking I knew how maney times I had smoked but then I finnaly lost count.

17. you know your a pothead when your so high that it Feels almost perfect to just sit here and typed this reply with absolutley no attention being pated to the reply but just watching A upp named scooby doo and there is a giant cow chasing freddy and shaggy and velma and Daphne and scooby is wrestiling the cow wtf

EDIT: did i really type this^

18. when you try to smoke as much as possible. or maybe alittle less than that.

19. a pot head is kinda a type of smoker someonewho just smokes pot to smoke pot hencie the name pot head and then there is a stoner a person who smokers to get stoned itis kinda of weird but makes sense

20. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwaaaannnnnnnnnnnnagoooooooooooohomeeeeeeeeeeevacaaatiiioooonnnnnnsuuuuckkkkssssssssssssssssnooooooooobuddddd