At what age did you first shave?

Discussion in 'General' started by michael68, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I was like 13 I guess. I had to teach myself how to do it (no father around). I used to cut myself up like crazy at first haha.
    I'm 20 now and I still don't have very thick facial hair. I shave like once a week now. I would like my facial hair to come in a little thicker but I do like the luxury of having to shave only once a week. :)
    Also, parts of my facial hair are blonde. My moustache is kinda blond, and a little pats right on my chin underneath my mouth. I've never grown my facial hair but I imagine it would look pretty stupid.

2. never needed to shave, im 20. some people dont really get facial hair i guess, i'd shave it if i did though so no biggie.

3. when i was 14, if i didn't shave my face, i'd get a thick looking peach fuzz on my upper lip and the rest of my face was fuzzy too. if i didn't shave a month it was really noticeable. it became more of a necessity when i was fifteen and by the time i was sixteen is was much more necessary. at seventeen i think i had to do it at least twice a week. now it's every other day

4. I think I was in the 6th grade when I started shaving my legs lol

i wanted to be grown up so bad :rolleyes:

5. 7th grade, so I was either 12 or 13.

6. when I was 17years old

7. One day when I was 13, my dad was like, "Time to learn how to shave" :eek:

but I only shave maybe 4-5 times a year.

8. awww. you got me. I was 17 when i joined. but I'm an adult now :D

9. I was 14, didn't have a beard but all my friends started shaving (They have black hair and I've got dark-blonde hair, took a while before it was visible) and I wanted to fit in. :p

10. I started shaving in 5th grade, which I guess was about 11. I hit puberty really early. In fact I remember someone making fun of me for having a mini mustache in 3rd grade. I was 5'11" in 6th grade, and grew another two inches in middle school before stopping.