Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At home drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elykyle, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Hey guys I know I need to post this in the appropriate thread but people keep ignoring me! Anyways I failed an at home drug test (it test for coke, meth, etc and if you got one bar that meant you were positive and two bars meant you were negative.) I had to piss in a cup and then stick this stick thing in the piss. Is there anything I can put in my bathroom to make the drug test fail? Do most drug tests that are from like walmart check to see if it is actual piss? What can I do? And please dont say drink tons of water. I wouldnt know if the drug test was coming so I need something to put in my bathroom to pass it with.

2. idk but most cheap drug test dont check to make sure it is really urine so any yellow liquid might work...

but i got to say if u all ready failed a dt why are u going to take an other one?

also if u failed 2 and probly more cuz u said "ect." that is hella bad cuz they only test 4 (opium, weed, coke and meth) and coke, meth and opium leave ur system pretty fast

3. Oh hell no I wouldnt touch those drugs. I failed the test for "thc".

4. thats what confused me...but i understand now....but u already failed, so idk why do you have to take an other one?

5. Its my mom. You never know, she could test me again.

6. oh....but i dont think she could kick u out since ur underage...but anyway if it is a cheap dt then water with yellow dye or piss-water in the toilet (cuz it is so diluted) will work...but if it isnt then it cant check to make sure u didnt flush ur system or diluted the spicimen

7. AZOS STANDARD BABY! and lots of water =D lmfao

clear out your system that way. I don't think diluting your piss with toilet water would be good to pass a DT. It wouldn't do anything THC would still be there.

8. ...^^^ like i said it is diluted... it is still there but the drug test cant pick up such minute amounts

9. So for those home drug test if there's barely a visible line you still pass right? Would that mean the same for a drug test a job would give you? Would you pass that too?

10. I think demoxy clean is onto something. Those sound like wise words. To double check if youve got the cash just go pick up another dt and try the diluted piss water thing, just to make sure itll work

BTW bro sorry to hear about your nazi ass mom. haha

11. minor.....ull get band

12. dude, who said he was a minor? my best friend's rents would dt him after they found out he was smoking. he was 18 and a senior in hs. so just relax bro. :smoking:

13. Ya guys im 45 and I live with my mom.

14. the home drug test normally dont pick up after 3 days IFF you drink alot of water, and excersize... that was in my case...

15. i'm in the same situation. my mom gives me random tests to make sure i'm not smoking. she uses the cheap at home drug tests with the strips. i just carry around a hand sanitizer bottle with water that i dyed yellow.

16. Damn dude thats fucking innovative. *slaps forehead* I can't believe i never thought of that. Do they say anything about the temperature of the liquid?

17. hey it's nice to know that someone is in the same situation as me and the water in the bottle is actually a little bit warm because of the body heat it gets while sitting in my pocket. also in order for ur mom to check the temp she would have to stick her finger in it because the at home dts dont have thermometers on the side (or atleast the one my mom uses doesnt).