Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At church...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerfez, Mar 3, 2011.

1. So my youth group at church is having this thing called a lock in. So were staying at church over night. I want to be high during it but i cant smoke there. What are some easy eadibles i could make? Any other options?

2. Lol post of the year.

3. You best be right with your Jesus, boy.

4. Yeah you are going straight to hell my friend.

5. fuuuuuck church i quit after i was comfermed and now i am a different religion i am diest

6. You go to a youth group @ church, which means your probably religious. But you want to get high in church ahah :smoke:

This is probably a troll. Its more like a fun troll though :smoke:

7. Here's what you do;
    Put the weed in your pocket, and if your priest tries to take it away cry rape.

8. Ha... Tokin' up with Jesus, nothin' betta!

9. this for the truth lol

10. #10 Endy08, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    i'm an atheist, so i see no moral problem here...

make a firecracker mix up olive oil with peanut butter, spread that on two halves of a graham cracker and put about a half a gram on top. put the two halves together like a sammich and bake it for 20-25 minutes at 350 F.

EDIT: that's my recipe, a small variation off of a guy named kramer's recipe. he's got a tutorial up somewhere. it's got pictures and you should check it out.

just eat it an hour or two before you want to get high. and have a drink on hand.

11. Heaven for 4 hours. Hell for eternity.

12. Make a firecracker, search it on this site, there are a bunch of tuts

13. thats the one level i would not cross.

14. ya i am diest do what you want in the church of lies god is nature nothing more
    read the sig

15. #15 MW2, Mar 3, 2011
    gettin fucked up with jesus? lol nice, just smoke out the bathroom and it will smell pretty good in there but they dont have proof of anything
    anyways just look above my avatar, i am god
    but really go to a corner of the church smoke like 3 j's super fast then book it the fuck back with everyone else and no one will notice till the smell hits

16. How can you be so sure?
    Im not gonna start a religious battle.
    But have you looked into the Big bang theory.

17. lol just cheif a bowl in the bathroom? ghost ur hit and thumb the bowl between hits or like make a sploof especially for the ocassion

idk i've never smoked inside of a church but i've been all around like 10 of them and toked lol

18. Dude while your at it why don't you bring peace between the bloods and crips. Don't forget to bring marshmellows and ginger ale.

[​IMG]

19. Hahaha, religious smokers crack me up.... my girl keeps trying to get me to go to church, but I'll flip out in there and throw shit

20. #20 slarzon, Mar 3, 2011
    big bang is nature and science nothing more you know why you see heaven when you die its becuse you halucinate when you are about to die and you feel eupohoria and happness as you pass becuse your brain is releseing all of the chemicals in it

like i said nature is god

god is everything and anything we are god plants are god weed is part of god
    god is anything and everything but not a man in the sky i belive in a god a cosmic force of some sort