Astroid headed for EARTH!!!!!

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by pausedtoker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. if you scare the world into another 2012 thing , i'm going to find you

2. Fuck yeah

3. I can't see the video! What the fuck, I wanna see a fucking asteroid heading for Earth too!!1!

4. Another one? OMG! :O *runs for the hills* Wait, the hills cant protect me!! AHHHH!!! *shrug* It is what it is. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. If there were something I could actually DO about it all, then maybe I'd care a little more, but it's out of my control, and none of my concern.

5. wait.... I've seen this one. it's where Bruce Willis sacrifices himself to save humanity right?

6. It's Obama's fault.

7. NASA will find a way to protect us, dont worry.

8. NASA Engineer #1: "Man, I hope the public doesn't find out that we're fucked."

NASA Engineer #2: "Yeah no shit. Hey, since we're gonna die anyway, wanna go smoke some weed?"

If I know when I'm gonna die, might as well be flyin' high...:smoke:

(damn, that's almost good enough to be sig worthy right there...)

9. They named it Apophis? Someone has been watching way too many Stargate episodes. :D

10. :hello::hello::hello:

11. Apophis is old news. Seen Neil DeGrasse Tyson talking about it a couple years ago on Nova.

That said, an asteroid that will cause mass extinction is exactly what this planet needs. The humans are the only problem with this world. Bring on the asteroid.

12. You prefer a planet over yourself and all the people you know?

13. dude no just you hahaha its an Egyptian serpent god... not just a character lol

14. Yes I do. Every person I know, including myself, takes more from this planet then we need to survive. Alot more. We are a parasite.

15. If you are a parasite then it's against your nature to want to stop parasiting.
    And the planet doesn't even has conscience so its the same for it if it's destroyed by humans or not.
    I don't like it when people do things that destroy the environment, but I am first, and I won't sacrifice myself for a piece of rock.

16. Thank God. There was nothing good on TV anyway...

17. I won't sacrifice myself either. I would have killed myself a long time ago.

An asteroid hitting the Earth is a natural event. It happens from time to time. It will happen again. I just welcome it.

18. I blame Regan.

19. #20 RADruderalis, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
    precisely.
    i believe we (our universe) make up something bigger. for those of you who think the universe couldnt have started from anything like one big bang, take a look at yourselves, we started from a sperm lol, whos to say we arent living inside an enormous creature. i honestly think whatever we make up has a disease and its us. like a cancer, just eating away and polluting, but on an immensely small scale. if theres a "god" its some power hungry asshole in the middle of the universe with some kind of 4th dimensional surveilance technology.
    :eek:
    and faso, how do you know the planet doesnt have a conscience?
    if you think about it, we are bonded with everything around us, all the organisms on this planet have something in common. were all able to survive in the same conditions on one single rock, in our beginning, everything came from the earth and what it had to offer. so in a way, were classified along with every being knownst to us. doesnt that mean something?