Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Astral projection

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dbwho, Feb 6, 2009.

1. wuddup ppls

i have a friend who smoke alot with me one day and hes a lightweight, he started stroblighting then astral travelin. i thought, "whatever faggot", and he kept insisting how amazing it is.

I figured i had my smoking under control by now and id be fine.
    Lately, moneys been tight so ive been just getting dro.
    Ive also been timing my smoking patterns so i could have a better high.
    just simply smoking a bong to the head, holding the smoke for only 2 or 3 seconds, then after 5 minutes of smoking, when i feel wavy, i light the newport (which makes me bug more than other cigs). It hits me heavily for about 30 mins then becomes a normal high, but lately, these highs have been growing to be more intense every smoke.

BACKSTORY: when i was younger, i experienced akward OBE's, but close ones. I would be sitting in my chair and id start to black out, everything on the outer of my vision would go black, fading inward. I saw a figure of a human with rounded edges, similar to a powerpuff girl, and my body would lose feeling, starting from the feet. I felt this mind and body, honestly, i felt like a stretch armstrong. In my head it felt like i was on a carnival ride, the kind where you go in the cages and you flail around doing backflips and frontflips. This would happen for about 2 years on most days. Im currently 18, 2 weeks shy of 19 and these experiences were in 7th and 8th grade.

Back to the story. Last night i smoked how i usually do, i felt a heavy high comin on so i went to lay down, this usually fucks me up so i do it. I started getting the same feeling last night, losing feeling in my feet as usual, and then my upper body. I only felt my head, honestly, i felt like a head was my only existance. THEN, i was hit with a feeling that i could only explain as being thrown millions of MPH. It was a little much but i liked it, it felt as if each organ was letting me know it was there (in a good way), i felt no discomfort other than a small headache from the trip. It felt like energy itself was moving me, and it came in waves like a migraine. I felt light, it was incredible. I really want to be able to harness this but im iffy about it.

Just wondering if anyone else has felt the same as me, i know a few percentage has this, so shed the light.

found this on wiki

"Hundreds of personal accounts of astral projection were published in a number of books through the 1960s and 70s. Surveys have reported percentages ranging from 8% (as much as 50% in certain groups of respondents) who state they have had such an experience"

the 60s and 70s is a dead give away.

Thanks

2. a few years back i tried to induce an obe. I have yet to experience one but the closest i have gotten was during the middle of the night I was still up in bed and then I got one of those demon press type of feelings, not really feeling anything. Then next thing i know I feel like I'm falling straight down without any end. It was pretty fun but I was kind of freaking out so I snapped out of it after some time.

3. There is a section here for discussion of Spirituality and the like. This isn't one of them. Wrong section.