Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Nervousness, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Has anyone accomplished either of these? If so, please try to explain what you saw/felt, don't lie please :smoke:. Also, what are your methods on achieving this :)
    (Walls of text welcomed as it's hard to explain in words the experiances ;))

2. for lucid dreams i study my palms for a day or two, so when im dreaming i can tell a difference and realize im dreaming.[​IMG]

3. but how do you get yourself to look at your hands while you're dreaming?

4. Big fan, but it could cause depression and a dissatisfaction with life,not life but your day at least.

waking up after having the power to be happy makes you never wanna wake up.

5. How do you start to to Astral Project Acid?

6. Lucid Dreaming is rather interesting to me. My friend told me the way he started his lucid dreaming was like this. He would set an alarm for about two hours before he woke up, and he we would wake up turn it off and have another alarm ready for him to wake up in the morning (that's if he had to do something). He said it took him a while but eventually he got the hang of it. He asserted to me that often it fails for him completely, but he says it is worth it when it works.

Maybe try that, otherwise I have heard the palm thing.

7. I made a thread for astral projection stories and help with achieving it go check it out :) I will help you in any way I can since I have been projecting since I was about 4 years old.I have had astral projections happen to me all my life and have only been able to make myself do it from meditation for a few years. Because of my mind being so use to not reality it is hard for me to not lucid dream.. I now stop myself from lucid dreaming most nights because I like to let the dream play out the way it was supposed to. It is easy for me to imagine things like in a lucid dream what I like about dreaming is you do not know what will happen.. Lucid dreaming sometimes is nice man I love flying around :D