Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Well, i have asthma...and it blows. to all you other people who suffer this terrible lung disease AMEN. So, i was born with asthma and i guess because it runs in my dads history. i have lost 50% of my hearing in my right ear due to Bronchlectasis when i was a baby, and me having asthma i spent 6 weeks in the hospital. suffering from asthma is bad in some cases, but in my case i have it pretty bad. i cant even run for 30 seconds without feeling a symptom of it. im 15 and have been smoking marijuana frequently since 14...i know i know im young right? well the only reason why i still continue to smoke marijuana is the health benefits. i have done my homework on this specific "drug" and in many other cases some asthmatics have the same side affect of the compound THC, which is found in marijuana. i only smoke once i week to conserve my stash and to get me through the rest of the week. if i dont smoke at least once a week, i have hard times breathing...which isnt good. so pretty much i hate hiding it from the rents....my dad found out and was cool about it but made me "stop" but after 2 weeks of not smoking it my asthma regularly came back, i had many URIs (upper respiratory infections). so i started again over the summer and did it from the first 30 mins i woke up and around 12 am when the rents are asleep. during the summer i have never felt that healthy in my life. now that school has started up again i am only able to do it once a week.....i have no problems with that though, it really helps me throughout the week...any ways...i wanna tell my mom about it and present her with ALL the info on marijuana that i know and have her read up on a few articles such as...
    http://www.rxmarijuana.com/lisa.htm
    http://showthemthis.com/info.php#ast
    should i break the news to her or no? im afraid that they will put me on random drug tests and make me stop....or of course punish me....please any feedback or advice tell me :D

2. You seem very mature for your age. I would say that only you know your parents well enough to know whether to tell them or not, but it looks like you know your shit and are using MJ very responsibly.

3. Well wether or not you can tell your parents, do what you gotta to stay healthy man.

But you might wanna edit that typo, you meant you're 18.....

4. woops sry for that....."typo" rofl....and thanks guys :D