Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Can you obtain a card for asthma?
  2. Depends on your doctor.

    Cannabis certainly has the properties required; it is a bronchial relaxant and an effective one at that.

    Obviously it is far better to consume the cannabis orally, by cooking it, or taking THC capsules or one of the synthesized THC including marinol. You can also purchase oral sprays and even topical creams. These are a little more difficult to find, but search your local dispensaries, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

    Vaporization is also a highly popular and available alternative to smoking.

    To get a doctor's confirmation and advisory, you would need to consult him or her on it and ensure you're on the same page. Do a little research before you go, if at all possible finding clinical trials or a experimental sound scientific basis for your claim.

    Best of luck.
  3. Vaporize or eat it and it's good. In California, get your medical records and you're good to go! Click the link below for several studies on asthma and cannabis. -Granny :wave:
  4. YES. I have my recommendation in Washington for Asthma.

    Vaporizers and brownies are wonderful!! I Try not to smoke it because of the mild irritation but smoking still works as a bronchiodilator.

Share This Page