Assistance required on upcoming urine test

Discussion in 'General' started by bullfrog880, Jan 13, 2014.

1. #1 bullfrog880, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    Hey everyone, Bullfrog here, long time smoker first time poster.

Well I'll dive straight into it, i have a upcoming pre-employment medical which surely cannot be far away as I've been working with them for 3 days already. (Beekeeper) The medical covers the regular stuff (have a form which states what it will cover that must be filled out by a doctor) including skin, respiratory, sight (visual acuity), cardiovascular system etc. What worries me though is that it also covers urine though does not say drug test at all rather underneath the word urine it says protein, blood and sugar. Each have a yes/no tick box beside them.

My first question is as follows: What will they be testing my urine for? And will cannabis show up in the test? Even if it is not a drug test?

If yes they will check for drugs please give tips on my substitute method i've been planning. (Should i substitute even if they do not plan on testing for drugs?)

Method i plan to use if they will show up
    I have a pair of tight briefs which i have sowed a small pocket into on the inside as close to my crutch as possible, i will then insert a 200ML fully sterilized shampoo or other bottle full of hot water into it. Also a digital thermometer will be used to be sure the water is 100 degrees and placed in the pocket aswell.

I will then proceed to pick up my clean friend (same age, sex, slightly lighter though i hear it dosnt matter) and travel to the gp car park where i will empty the water and provide a funnel and the bottle to my friend. Upon him finishing i will proceed into the gp doing my best to keep my legs closed and warm. Then once in the toilet start a stream and pour the clean urine into the cup finish my stream and proceed to finish my medical after hiding my utensils back in my briefs.

Idea's? sound solid? Recommendations? Also any ideas on a bottle? I've got three 50ML bottles i could use or a 200ML bottle of water?
    how much clean urine should i take?

I will begin practicing tomorrow after aqiuring anything i missed and my bottles. Oh PS i didn't smoke for a week, smoked Saturday morning and Havnt smoked since (Monday night now).

Thanks for your patience in reading if you did (i know i know it's long but i didn't want to miss any vital information) and i would really appreciate any help, tips or even stories of how you successfully preformed a urine substitution. Again thanks so much. :) If you would like to know anything or some important necessary information, please ask.

2. Considering you have already started the job I don't think they will drug test now. The check up is to make sure you are in overall good health for insurance purposes.

3. Yeah that be ideal, but i didn't do any kind of medical prior to starting just called one day and asked if i was keen, provided the medical forms after my first day, holding off as long as possible to return them.
    Any idea what a urine: protein, sugar and blood test is?

Thanks for your reply and opinion it certainly helps me alot: )

4. Really just need to know what i can expect from a urine-sugar-blood-protein test and if drugs will show up on it.

5. They are just making sure you don't have any pre existing conditions so you don't rape their insurance when you become eligible

6. They're not looking for THC unless it says metabolites or "drug screen". You're golden.

7. This is great news guys super stoked if thats the case, definitely dosnt say drug test or metabolites anywhere, so you guys reckon a urine-blood-protein-sugar test would be checking me for say kidney problems or liver or something?