Assholes

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by momaphan95, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Fuck people who make you feel uncomfortable because you're high.

The other day I was at a friends house and we were hanging out with a couple people that I didn't really know, but were good friends with my friend. I went outside to smoke a couple bowls alone because nobody else was able to smoke, and I had been told it wasn't an issue. However, I come back in and this one kid just starts giving me weird looks. Then, he continuously makes comments about "how ridiculously stoned I looked" in a sort of mean way. Normally this would have been fine if everyone was high and we were just like "haha look at your eyes right now", but because he couldn't smoke because of a job or something it was just uncomfortable. Then he and his friend began watching me and making comments about what I was doing. And then later, around my friends dad, he was still staring at me and said, loud enough for my friends dad to hear, "are you okay there?" which obviously brought attention to the fact that I looked very high. After that I was just done being around them and went to bed.

But this is a reason I don't really like most non-stoners. This kid was fine around me until I went to go smoke, and then the rest of the night he was judgmental and rude.

2. Next time just tell him to mind his fuckin' business.. If that doesn't work I'm sure a flying knee to the face would silence all comments.. That is if you have the balls... :smoke:

3. These kids think they're really funny when they're doing shit like that. If I was you man, I would of said peace and walked out. Ain't nobody ruining my high. Ya feel me?

4. yeah I hate being around people who aren't high when I am... even if there's a few of us

5. ^How do you know he's 17?

6. [quote name='"momaphan95"']Fuck people who make you feel uncomfortable because you're high.

The other day I was at a friends house and we were hanging out with a couple people that I didn't really know, but were good friends with my friend. I went outside to smoke a couple bowls alone because nobody else was able to smoke, and I had been told it wasn't an issue. However, I come back in and this one kid just starts giving me weird looks. Then, he continuously makes comments about "how ridiculously stoned I looked" in a sort of mean way. Normally this would have been fine if everyone was high and we were just like "haha look at your eyes right now", but because he couldn't smoke because of a job or something it was just uncomfortable. Then he and his friend began watching me and making comments about what I was doing. And then later, around my friends dad, he was still staring at me and said, loud enough for my friends dad to hear, "are you okay there?" which obviously brought attention to the fact that I looked very high. After that I was just done being around them and went to bed.

But this is a reason I don't really like most non-stoners. This kid was fine around me until I went to go smoke, and then the rest of the night he was judgmental and rude.[/quote]

Sounds like they were hating on you cuz you were smokin and they wanted to and couldn't..

7. shoulda hit him with one of these [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw34OKMy5HI]Bitch Slap - YouTube[/ame]

8. My best friend of 13 years became one of these guys. We both started smoking, he smoked profusely, then he stopped, and I didn't, I still smoked and hung out with the other 2 guys in our group as well as him, but every time he caught wind of me smoking somewhere he'd try to find a way to take me out of that situation. He became controlling, condescending, obsessive, etc.

I realized one day that I no longer even liked my friend, because of how obsessive and aggressive he was about things. I'd get yelled at for not picking up a call.. I just decided that I was done with the shit and cut ties with him. It's been about 9 or 10 months and he's still hitting me up asking if we can be friends again.

P.S.- I'm a guy. A guy was this obsessed about another GUY.

9. damn dude that sounds fucking awful. there's just some people i hate to be around high, ESPECIALLY when they are sober.

10. So been there.

Except worse.

At a youth group(gathering of like 20 kids from our small town n talk about the bible)

Anyways, mid hand holding prayer circle, my old friend throws out "and i'd like to pray for James, that he stops smoking weed."

I never went back.

11. I've encountered people like you described before, total assholes. Try to think of some crippling comebacks ready for next time you encounter one of them.

12. #12 l James l, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
  13. i dont like people like this at all. its one thing not to smoke but to be judgemental about those who do is just rude. i would be like "bro, are you ok? cuz im starting to think you need to smoke a bowl yourself and relax"!

14. [quote name='"Wavelength"']My best friend of 13 years became one of these guys. We both started smoking, he smoked profusely, then he stopped, and I didn't, I still smoked and hung out with the other 2 guys in our group as well as him, but every time he caught wind of me smoking somewhere he'd try to find a way to take me out of that situation. He became controlling, condescending, obsessive, etc.

I realized one day that I no longer even liked my friend, because of how obsessive and aggressive he was about things. I'd get yelled at for not picking up a call.. I just decided that I was done with the shit and cut ties with him. It's been about 9 or 10 months and he's still hitting me up asking if we can be friends again.

P.S.- I'm a guy. A guy was this obsessed about another GUY.[/quote]

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eyQca1cwe54[/ame]

15. That's that shit i don't like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRXJ4piHg&feature=autoplay&list=PLAF8965F28847FA5F&playnext=2]Chief Keef - I Don't Like (feat.) Lil Reese - YouTube[/ame]

16. Damn you should've called him out on it ... No one wants to mess with a dope fiend aha

17. lmao he schemed on you

18. [quote name='"Wavelength"']My best friend of 13 years became one of these guys. We both started smoking, he smoked profusely, then he stopped, and I didn't, I still smoked and hung out with the other 2 guys in our group as well as him, but every time he caught wind of me smoking somewhere he'd try to find a way to take me out of that situation. He became controlling, condescending, obsessive, etc.

P.S.- I'm a guy. A guy was this obsessed about another GUY.[/quote]

no fucking way same exact thing is happening to me right now

19. My one friend doesn't smoke but he likes to hang out with me and our friends anyways when we all smoke. this one time we went to mcdonalds and we were all very high and bought food from the drive through and all paid for the food together with the plan to figure out the money situation afterwards. But then our sober friend became the biggest money fiend asshole and kept fucking with us and just wasn't dropping the issue. And then he was like, you guys are so high...what's 163 minus 85? Whats twelve times fifteen? just shit like that, it was such a buzzkill.

I feel with you OP i hate when people make you feel stupid/uncomfortable when you're high.

20. Whats a non smoker haven't me one of this in a while

Jk