Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

asshole dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a7Xtasy 769, Sep 18, 2008.

1. so i meet this dealer in my school. i gave him 20$ two days ago (i usually don't front the money, but i was desprete), and he said he'd get the weed tommorro. so today i ask him for the weed, and he replies "chill dude stop bugging me, these things take time, ill get it to you in the afternoon. this afternoon he didn't have it either, and we both got pisssed at eachother

would it be unreasonable to confront him tommorro and get my money back anyway possible, or should i chill for a while and wait:confused:

2. Next time you see him punch him in the nose and take any weed he has. Don't let people think they can take your money and not give you weed. It's not a matter of getting your money back now, its a matter of people walking all over you. If you don't punch him in the nose, other people will start being assholes to.

3. Looks like he is playing ya man, never front money for anything in your life. See the good, then you pay. I bet anything he used your money bought a dub and blew it down himself and seems like he is just playing you man.

I wouldn't let people walk over me, fuck with his shit something man,

4. its the 21st century. the kid will tell the cops and he will be charged battery. but i think i would have to do the same thing...

5. fuck dat man cops or no cops you let one disrespect you then your his bitch and everyone elses. kick that kids ass. if he strapped just hit him with somethin on the head.

6. people who sell 20 sacks do not carry guns....

7. Oh really,I know people that sell grams and carry guns.

Sounds like he took your money,probably went and bought some weed then smoked it.Next time dont give him your money.

If you see him tell him to give you your money back,or the Marijuana.If he doesnt comply what you do after that is up to you.I know me personally wouldnt let it slide though.

8. #8 Bank404, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
    bra do his ass in fuck that he thought you was a pussy. Ask for ya $ back he's not going to give it back so you now what you got to do.

Be easy tho

Goonnie pple carry the tool and only sell dubs so what are you talking about.
    pple who don't sling got tools.
    people carry the tool in general waiting to act a donkey with it

9. yeah but for all you guys know this could sno ball lets just the guy who posted this is a dork or a guy with not alot of friends

but the guy who he gave money to is a cool kid with alot of friends sothey could all be against you

10. the kid didnt say the guy sold dubbs he just said he got played. around here most people got guns so im jus sayin.

11. Yeah dude I know some people who nickel and dime and carry heat. But yeah fuck that dealer dude, he sounds pretty sketch.

12. besides you sell dubs and you make more $

13. find out his adress and then fill out tons of magazine subscriptions adressed to him and he will eventually get them and a big ass bill! I kno somone who did that and costed the person a few thousand hehe. he will never know u did it!:cool:

14. gotta watch how i say this tho i give too many details
    exactly you make more than you would if you can do it fast not the one dub everyday.

15. Bitch, you can't be backin'! You gotta pull your weight in the halls!

16. Man I understand you have your point of view and all...but shit would it seriously hurt to use some punctuation or a dictionary or something? Fuck man I was like, "oh my god what the fuck does this shit mean" when I read that.

17. you must not know any real drug dealers. I get a laugh when people say they been trapin all day and only sold an ounce. Dealers I know move 10lbs min per day and have uhaul trucks.

18. Kick his ass, take his wallet, his sack, and his shoes...

19. what there are periods in thaat post what are you talking about

20. #20 Bank404, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
    Yea and moving 10 16s is nice, you act like I don't know where work at?
    These are little kids moving a onion max.
    Say you flip a onion you paid 400 for it you sell it for 420.. You only made 20.
    Make sense when you post or at least read mines right.

I said yea you would make more money selling dubs if you aren't getting real work. Which this kid might not be doing.
    Chill out