Assassin's Creed demo PETITION!

Discussion in 'General' started by Weebie, Jul 25, 2007.

1. For all of you 360 fans out there i KNOW you know about Assassin's Creed. You're a badass ninja and get to do all sorts of crazy shit!

Assassin's Creed demos: (I don't know how to inbed youtube videos so...)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V2hI2QGms_g
    One kick ass trailer!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=gOk5j-iGuTM
    Gameplay footage

Okay so the petition is for AC to release an early demo for it on xbox live. They released a handsdown demo at E3 but we are trying to get signatures to convince the devs to release a demo! So please sign and even if you don't know what AC is just sign because GC has so many people, and it only takes a few seconds!!
    Please sign we really want this demo to be released! :hello::hello:

http://www.petitiononline.com/ACdemo/petition.html

2. That game looks pretty sick, i wish i had 360.

3. I forgot it got moved to 360 too.

4. A petition to release a demo?

I can definitely understand people being eager for this game. I know I am. Hell I'm going to buy this game as soon as I possibly can.

But honestly; putting pressure on developers to release things before they're ready for it is like begging for a buggy product.

5. like anyone cares about a buggy demo, as long as it's playable it works.

6. Patience is a virtue.

7. not for bloodthirsty fanboys

8. It was never "moved" its always been the main development platform for the Xbox 360, but the PS3 version was announced first.

9. They already have the playable demo because it was released hands down at E3... We just want it to be released to the public!
    We already got a couple THOUSAND! Just need to keep it up! :hello::hello:

10. I'm already planning to reserve this game as soon as I can. Shit's gonna be sick.

11. assassins creed looks boring

i cant wait for mass effect, and army of two.

12. The thought is nice, but I highly doubt the creators are going to want to bust their asses to create a demo as they're finishing the game just to satisfy 2,000 petition signers.

13. Lol... Like I've said a couple times already that they ALREADY HAVE A PLAYABLE DEMO!!!! It was released at E3 "Hands down". Which was not released to the public, all we are trying to do is convince ubisoft to release it to the public! And yes it is a long shot but it HAS worked in the past so keep it up :D :hello:

14. nothing annoys me more on the net than fanboys. patience is a virtue you especially need. And an understanding that the developer owes you nothing, thats another good thing to keep in mind (more applicable to current fallout3 dissenters...)

unlike years past, E3 was a showcase for the industry, not for the consumers. anything that they allowed to be played would be treated like any other preview build they'd give to magazines. Do something useful with those 15 seconds you'd waste attaching your name to that petition instead.