Assassin's Creed 3: Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SIRSOG, Sep 30, 2010.

1. This will be one of the first games I get when I buy a PS3. The main problem I've heard about multiplayer is that it's mostly little kids that sprint everywhere and get high profile kills instead of trying to be stealthy.

But when I get it I'll put my PSN ID on here so we can have some good matches.

2. Give me one game where that isnt the case

3. How did you hear that...seeing as the beta has only been live for 3 days i doubt there has been time for any little kid to figure enough shit out to even have anything like that being done. In the multiplayer if you arent sneaky and the person you are hunting see's you, they lose, so being high profile would be a dumb ass move against a human.... the AI in AC is retarded and we all know that lol so the guards are like HUH theres a 6 foot tall guy fucking zooming across the roof towards me...i guess i wont turn around till he is like...a foot away... hahaha i assume hunting a human, is a lot more complex, they didnt include a way to assassinate your hunter tho, so its a one way kill in those types of games.... still, i think for the first multiplayer assassins creed it looks amazing, im sure when the actual AC3 releases and the game takes place in multiple times and shit the multiplayer will be much more insane... maps all over the world in different time periods and shit

EDIT: totally quoted the wrong quote, i meant to quote who you quoted mushroom

4. I was reading the GameSpot forums and it seemed to be a pretty common complaint.

5. Yea, well, i mean, the gameplay is only 3 days old. It sounds MORE like to me, people who think they should be super good already, arent, because its not as easy as it sounds, and they are getting pwned, and being little bitches about it...you know...like any hardcore gamer that is convinced they are the best at ANY game they touch..... or, a Counter-Strike OG as they would be called HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA no im jk, but really, this early in its life, i wouldnt trust any comments, no one has played long enough to have mastered anything at all, out of what.... 200k beta keys it took them a whole 36 hours to hit 5 million kills.... obviously it takes skill to kill someone, cause im sure in COD MW2 beta, with 200k keys, there would have been 50-60 million kills in the first day

6. Yeah I hear you. I was just saying that if that kind of gameplay continues, we should form a group that'll actually play with stealth tactics.

7. Well, they did design this one so ezio has a more offensive take on fighting, but its assassins creed so stealth and planning should be the first shit anyone thinks of being doing anything..... I wont be playing on the PS3, ill be on PC so im hoping the PC version only attracts more seasoned gamers lol, from experience....PS3 online is ridiculously RIDICULOUS...i used to have one but it died on me lol. Children screaming at me in COD MW... wtf

8. Assassin's creed was made for stoners dudes! One of the most epic and compeling conspiracy theory stories to date. I solved every one of those puzzles in ac2 and I was reeling at that video I watched it like 10 times!
    Im playing the beta (and it is beta for reals) for multiplayer and it's basically a new kind of stealth genre. The only problem I have is when I KNOW WHO'S TRYING TO KILL ME CUZ THEYRE FUCKING RIDING MY ASS AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I think they're gonna fix it though. It def feels rough around the edges.
    I don't even care about multiplayer though guys, it's assassins creed! The single player is where it's at!!!

9. Yeah the single player apparently is the biggest yet. They say Rome is bigger than the 3 cities in AC2 combined. It has countryside and everything on the outskirts.

I just hope the graphics are just as good as AC2 because from what I've seen they're not as good... maybe that's just in multiplayer though.

10. The graphics are shitty because your viewing beta and pre-release vids and shit...AC isnt a game to just downgrade on the graphics, the first was one of the most incredible things ever (when it released of course hahahaha) And to the guy who was talking about that killing issue in beta, they said in the FAQ vids from UBIsoft that in the release you will be able to "humiliate" the person hunting you if you detect them, which voids the hunting contract and they lose. I'm not sure if its integrated cause i dont have a fucking PS3 to play it on!!! damnit