Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Assasain!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Dec 15, 2001.

1. I feel like a killer right now. In a heavy heart, I took down a living, albiet green, living organism this morning and placed its lifeless corpse in a warm dry place where the winds will mummify its remains. Then the dried, lifeless body will then be inhaled by a hairless, psychotic primate.

I feel so guilty at harvest time.

p.s. went "fishing" early this morning. Going *dread* christmas shopping all freaking day long! Big "fishing" trip this night when I get home, beer, shrimp, new potatos, and "fishing tackle"

Merry Christmas! BPPPPP!

• Like Like x 1
  2. As a fellow southerner, I'd say shrimp and new potatoes are right on time! We went crabbing last weekend...and got 35 of the little suckers. I love getting blazed and going down to the water. But I dont enjoy fish fingers. I keep those little pre-packaged handi wipes in my tackle box.
    Hey Poppa, dont forget Monday night football!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SAINTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Exactly where are you from Poppa? I'm on the Gulf Coast, MS.

3. it is a sad and also happy occasion when it is harvesting time. did u hold a service for her on the night you took her

4. I'm into cannibalism myself. Need something to do with the remains? I'd be happy to ...er...take care of it for you!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm with ya on that BPP. I am an undertaker on the side. Send her up my way and i'll light up her life and give her a very good cremation for free! I'll even send you pictures as memorandum!

Don't put your fishy fingers on the joint before you pass. I don't like fish smelling joints. Good luck fishing and shopping! You may need it!