ass hair

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, May 15, 2011.

1. ink you never answered my question, should a guy shave both legs completely and ass cheeks? cuz shaving the ass cheeks alone would looks stupid as hell don't you think

2. Hahaha. No, he should just leave it.

3. Thanks for your input. Btw, I wax everything. I'm just curious if other women take care of theirs ;)

4. How bad does that hurt to get that waxed? You've got some serious balls kiddo;)

5. No no no no no no no.

Did I mention no?

No.

That being said, my ass is a jungle, at least the crack is but it's not like i'm ever spreading my legs for someone.

I try to trim it down a bit though honestly, just cause it feels neater. It's no easy task though you have to make time for an ass-haircut. It's on my to do list tommorow actually:

-Go to vita-mart for vitamins
    -Set up the hammock
    -water mom's garden
    -spanish project
    -trim ass hair
    -basketball with steve
    -cash paycheck

6. My wife got lasered down there. Now its always smooth.

7. I was dating a girl who got lasered right around the middle of our relationship. It helped but it was not as perfect as I was expecting. Maybe my hopes were too high.

8. Lasering takes a while to work. She went like once every 2 or 3 months over a 2 year period. It worked though.

9. Yeah I remember she went to multiple trips for it. I guess it was never really a huge difference to me anyway because she shaved spotless the whole time anyway.

10. You guys are too funny

11. Lol @ lasered asshole hair!!!! I'd hate to be the person that does that for a living! (or maybe not?)

12. Personal hygiene is no laughing matter...LOL.

Funny thing is I took a steam today and shaved my face in the steam room and shaved the boys in the shower.

Guys if you've never done it, you need to give it a try. Don't do it up top with a razor, or you will get all kinds of itch and in grown hairs. But like the ladies can go smooth on the sides, we can go smooth down low and the ladies will appreciate it.

Hmmm...having to get naked women to spread their legs in front of me while I get up close and personal about things...LOL...sounds like fun. Unless they are less then attractive.

13. The first few times is brutal but you get used to it.

14. Yikes. I can't even imagine. Or maybe I could but I don't want to.

15. #35 treelover, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I shave everything, I've been wanting to get waxed bc it's a bitch to shave and then it's stubbly and I hate it lol . But I can't let myself let the hair get long enough to wax because u hate it so much, I'm not to keen in a stranger handling me somewhere they could easily injure me if they mess up, I'm not to keen to a stranger paying that much attention basically staring at me lol, and finally ... The pain seems.. Yuck haha.. but the results.. Oh the results..

16. Am I the only other girl to respond besides op? Lol

17. LOL I just cracked up when I saw the title of this thread.

18. Cute girl + questions about ass hair =

[​IMG]

19. #39 treelover, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol me too at first, but honestly... Ladies Keep that ass hair bare. Guys... Sorry but your asses are gross so .. You'll never catch me
    Looking right at it lol. So keep it clean obviously..but I'm not gonna go near it so I don't care haha.

20. This reminds me of the "always sunny" ep where Arteimis brags about her bleached asshole.