Ass fucking

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by azzmaster69, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Who loves ass fucking?

I'm a fan, only on the giving side though. I'd like to hear someones prespective on taking it in the bum.

2. All i can say is that you get used to if after a while

3. #3 JackDonaghy, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    I'm a kinky mother fucker, if the women wants it, why the fuck not? I'm down to do anything kinky, and twisted with her body...but only if shes wanting it :eek: :devious::ey:

i'm an animal!

4. I accidentally stuck a finger in my ex's ass once. I don't think I could ever go in the backdoor unless she was begging or something, which I highly doubt would happen.

5. I prefer well lubricated vaginas that dont smell like shit.

6. You gotta use all three holes to their full potential man. I'm not saying that anal is the best. Why rank things when you can enjoy it all?

7. If a girl wants it I will no problem. I've definitely done more fucked up things that shove my junk in a girl's ass and loved every minute of it. Don't really get the whole "smells like shit" thing. Showers and or washrags take care of a lot of that. Nobody said play with your dick and then make a sandwich after buttsex. If your not into it, it's cool. But it's not some fucked up poo all over the bed thing like the way that sounded.

P.S. There are plenty of well lubed vags out there that DO smell like shit lol, just not girls I'm gonna sleep with.

8. #8 alpo, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    The key is make sure your babe is clean in there...then bend'er over and enjoy!

9. Very nice..

10. I would be down to do it but I've never had a girl that wanted it :(

I would definitely make sure she is completely clean and her bowels are empty. haha
    The last thing I would want to happen is some kind of anal mishap. good god.

11. I like when my boyfriend mounts me.

12. I did it for the first time to my g the other night. We had to go slow, but I liked it. No poop. :)

13. You mean Robin :devious: :p

14. best orgasms of my life. i love it.

15. I've always been intriqued and wanted to but it seems i'm in the same boat as chicago toker and can't find a girl who is into it.

16. I had a G who was a virgin and didnt want to have sex yet it was possible for anal... We broke up and now I want to run back in time just maybe a few times.. Just a few.

17. anal isn't bad until i see shit on my dick. then i lose my boner.

18. :ey:
    sup!

19. Thats why you gotta keep your dick in her ass at all times. Or shove an enema in her ass before you fuck it

20. I like to give it to my girl every now & then, but the fact that I always wear a condom when goin in the back door really kills the feeling.

I truly don't give a fuck about a lil shit residue on my cock, as there really never is any shit anyway, but it's the risk of urinary infection, etc. I just don't want shit "in" my cock.