Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aspirin and Dipstick Tests? I need advice.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HelplessStoner, Jul 13, 2017.

1. So I know aspirin is a good way to pass assay tests, but will this method work for passing a dipstick test? I have a test tomorrow and I stupidly smoked three days ago, but I have pretty much the entire day tomorrow to get it out as well. Ive also been working on diluting my piss for the last few days. Ive been taking 4200mg cranberry pills and I've been taking garlic pills. Ive been downing water, a lot of it. Im just trying to pass man. Again, the test is a dipstick, but I cant use synthetic urine due to the fact that an officer stands in the bathroom while I pee into the cup. This is for probation, by the way. I've been smoking for almost five years now, so its not like im completely new to smoking, but when it comes to drug testing Im a little clueless.

2. I'm sorry to hear you got tested, man. But did you pass?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity