Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aspergers- looking into medical marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Freemls, Feb 29, 2016.

1. I live in Idaho but plan on moving to a new state in the next couple years. I smoke weed because I enjoy it but I figured it would be a good idea to get a medical marijuana card because I have aspergers (autism). Most people have no idea that I have autism but the weed does make me a lot happier and seems to help me in different ways. What states do you think would allow someone with autism to get a card? Also, don't most jobs not give a shit if you have a medical marijuana card and fire you anyways if you fail a drug test?