Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking your dealer for cheaper price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wawa789, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Have this dealer who was my first dealer ever and he's my go to..always has good bud and pretty fat bags but I recently found another dealer whose bud is the same if not more potent thens go to...so here's the deal my new dealer sells 8ths for 45 but my main dealer sells them for 60 ...would it be weird to tell him about this and ask him to match that price or not..he's somewhat of a friend to so I don't wanna ruin the friendly relationship we have.

2. go ahead and tell him you are getting hooked up for 45 an eighth. only tell him this if it is the same quality bud however, you aren't gonna be getting the same price for dank as you would mids or kb.

3. "Hey man, I like you and your bud and I want to keep buying from you, but I found a guy with $45 eighths... Can you match his price?"

4. Just tell him that you found a new guy that has cheaper stuff, but make sure you tell him after you've bought from the new guy a couple times. Make a secure relationship with your new guy before you tell the old one. Maybe he'll match it, maybe he'll tell you to fuck off. Business is business!

5. I would keep going to the guy that has the best deal, and if your old connection asks why you havent been around in awhile, tell him you found someone hooking you up at a better price, and then ask if he can match it. If he cant just explain you are short on cash and need the most out of your money, no one should take offense to that. But you wont know if you can get a better deal unless you ask!

6. I'd just say "hey man I've been buying from you for a while now and an eighth for 60 is getting a little pricey, I've found another guy who can plug it for cheaper, $45 an eighth instead, and I'm just wondering if you'd be willing to drop the price for a friend to $50."

I find being direct, but still showing respect towards friends who sell, will get you a cheaper price. When I first met one of my friends who sold, a similar thing came up and we weren't even that great of friends yet, but we were kinda joking around about weed, and all I said was "but seriously this other guy will plug an eighth for 50 can you match that?" And he told me sure no problem.

In a case like this, where you found someone else who will give you a better deal, its actually ok to ask your dealer to drop his price a little bit, thats how the competition works "in the streets," prices can change, its a price match thats all.

You're not being rude, you're just telling your friend you found another dealer who offers the same amount for a lower price. It's actually courteous, because you're willing to continue to give your business to a seller rather than move on. If he really wants to make money, he'll do it for 50. I think 50 is a very fair price for an eighth of dank, theres nothing wrong with asking for him to match prices, thats competition in the drug world my friend.

7. #7 metalplusweed, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    you are getting ripped off for 60. UNLESS it is private reserve from a medical club or like the dankest weed around. anything less there is nothing to justify that price. Unless your friend is getting ripped off too (which is totally possible) maybe he could benefit from this new connection as well?

8. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']you are getting ripped off for 60. UNLESS it is private reserve from a medical club or like the dankest weed around. anything less there is nothing to justify that price. Unless your friend is getting ripped off too (which is totally possible) maybe he could benefit from this new connection as well?[/quote]

Very true...me and my buddy smoke the new stuff and the old stuff and everytime we smoke we say the stuff we're smoking at the time is better so idk whose is better but they're both def the best I've ever smoked

9. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']you are getting ripped off for 60. UNLESS it is private reserve from a medical club or like the dankest weed around. anything less there is nothing to justify that price. Unless your friend is getting ripped off too (which is totally possible) maybe he could benefit from this new connection as well?[/quote]

I wouldn't say this. Some areas aren't as plentiful, and that could be the average

10. hahaha, i've had a dealer say that he'll match anither dealer i had, but then he went back on his word. ended up in a argument with him, and he acted so childish.

11. Yes, ask him.

12. Be straight up. Tell him you know a guy who can get you an eighth for $45, which will save you a lot of money in the long run. If he is a friend you want to keep, ask him if you would be able to match his price, or lower to $50. If not, say peace, and move on to the other dealer.

13. you cant be blamed for knowing where the better business is

14. You my friend, knows how to hustle....join the club :D;)

15. I had a situation like this happen to me, however i didn't lower my price lol.