Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking pizza guy for bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MONSTA, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So I am looking for bud and no one is picking up. If the pizza delivery guy looks chill I might ask him if he has any bud or can get some for me. Worth a Shot. Only looking to buy a dub though.

2. That's redhot. He could just go back and make a report to the police.. Kinda silly

3. the pizza guy would be pretty dumb to sell or get a dub for a complete stranger

4. What are the cops going to do? I dont have any bud.

5. Dont do it! Try looking for people that look like stoners at gas stations. Worked for me when I had to buy swishers(They actually offered my bud, but I already had a lot and didnt have enough money for weed+swishers).

6. yea me too. i wasnt even looking for bud i just went to go get a dutch and the dude just said i got bud too if you need...

7. [quote name='"MONSTA"']

What are the cops going to do? I dont have any bud.[/quote]

It's just draw attention to your house and yourself, think about it.. It's just something I'd personally never do.

8. Fuck wheres my pizza

9. [quote name='"My Buds"']Dont do it! Try looking for people that look like stoners at gas stations. Worked for me when I had to buy swishers(They actually offered my bud, but I already had a lot and didnt have enough money for weed+swishers).[/quote]

This hahaha i work at a gas station everyone is baked half the time and party alot. But still keep it classy, its quite the crew. Weve actually contemplated selling weed outta the gas station. No harm in trying!

10. So you were asking people to buy swishers for you?

11. THIS IS A GOOD IDEA.....DO IT:cool:

12. I'd totally do it man, but only if he seems really chilled. I've asked plenty of strangers for weed before, the worst I've ever gotten in return was a "Nah sorry dude I don't smoke that stuff", the best was a quarter ounce ;)

13. if the pizzas late, dont pay for it. and if the pizza guy rejects you askin for a hookup, take his ass hostage

14. It sounds like he went to the gas station to buy some wraps and someone offered to sell him some bud. That's happened to me a bunch of times.

15. Well its definitely not risky, nothing would happen. Even if he was offended (lol). But 99% sure he won't sell to you.

Like mentioned, just ask around gas stations and shit

16. I can get you some alcohol, you like O'Doul's, right?

17. I delivered pizza to a guy and he sold me a nick..

not relevant but no harm in asking him but he'll prob think ur feining

18. Go to a skate park seriously, skateboarders always smoke weed :p

19. A lot of harm in trying!

20. lol. I see you guys throughly thought this out if you don't understand the harm a felony can have on one's professional life. :rolleyes: