Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking people for their dealer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ch33sy, Aug 21, 2012.

1. I know lots of people who smoke and i don't have a dealer with decent bud, how can i go about asking people to hook me up with their dealer (most of them are being dicks about it and give me some random excuse as to why they cant). Please help, i am tired of smoking crap weed.

2. just ask alot of different people. honestly i found that once you became better friends with people they cared less about making money off you as they did maintaining a good relationship. so just ask lol, alot of people arent the to any montanas of the drug buis, and usually are ok with it.

"yo man, you know anyone whos got buds? everyones i know is dry."

and if they dont go for it just manipulate it, "yo man you wanna try nd split a bag? nd then just get a little bulk, smoke a bowl and bounce."

or just ask to meet his dude next time he swings through, if they refuse all of these they dont seem like good friends as much as clientel(sp?) lol.

hopefully this isnt breaking the gc rules..

3. I feel ya man, I'm tired of picking up off random heads. Usually I just ask, but if they're giving you crappy excuses ask them if you can pick up with them or if they can pick up for you the next time they go.

4. A bunch of people ask me to introduce them to my dealer and I refuse to just like when people say they know them but forgot there number I dont give that out either.If they dont have a connect ill get it for them if they would like though.

5. Just ask. But be warned, people are very protective of their dealers and are deathly afraid of vouching for someone in fear of pissin off their dealer with more business.

I know, I don't get it either.

6. So what's the reason you'd do that?
    Just going on impression here, and I could be wrong, but - It's that you'll benefit/profit from "getting it" for them right?
    Like buy yourself a bigger bag and give them the smaller end?
    There's nothing really wrong with this - it helps you, but it doesn't really help their predicament long term.

Like if you're actually a friend, I'd consider giving them the intro they need.
    They might not want to have to go through you every single time, or having to time their purchase around when you want in.

Now, if you tell me this isn't what you're doing - I won't call you a liar, but, you do sound like many an aspiring middle-man I've come across.
    All I will say is - If you're going to do that, at least be in constant supply so there doesn't have to be a huge production and lies every time they want to pick up some herb.

On another matter, I have to say that I don't really believe it when people just say "Yeah, the guy doesn't want any new business" or some such - They're a dealer. It's what they do.
    Even the paranoid ones.
    Of course, as a friend who's smoked with them and sold to them before, whoever is being asked CAN vouch for them, it's not as though you'd refer strangers or annoying/fiends (Unless you're a retard...I'm talking about fair assumption of "normal people")

I'd refer someone to my guy, but only a very select few that I've known for some time now - all people I know matching that description have their own suppliers already though, so in my situation I wouldn't have to - but, I wouldn't cockblock or profiteer off them.

7. Why is this in the seasoned tokers section?

Obviously he hasn't been puffin for awhile ;)

8. That's my predicament. My manager has a super reliable dealer that has pretty good prices but because he is paranoid (according to her), he doesn't allow her to give out his number or anything of that sort (which is understandable). I always give her the money and she buys it for me, but I would like it if I could just call up this guy and get bud whenever I please.

9. Middleman.

10. I have about five guys (no middlemen)

One I go through most of the time, he'd want to get to know you a bit but I'm sure he'd sell to anyone who's not shady. the others I use when he is dry.

I have my best friends boyfriend who's paranoid as fuck, I can only be a middle man for him
    A black guy who usually comes to me, and people will ask him for a connect and he usually says yes
    A hippie who I usually never buy from anyway so idk if he'd take someone he's no familiar with
    And just some old guy I happen to know, and honestly I think he'd let anyone come over, he's kinda dumb

I say, just go to parties and shit, that's where I met all my guys
    Get to talking about weed and just be like "think I can get some from you sometime?"

Then exchange digits.
    I went through middle men till I was 17, then my friends boyfriend starting selling, and after a while I just started meeting folks who happen to sell.

Parties is your best bet

11. #11 CaliBudE, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    They don't want you stepping on toes and dont want you smoking with out them.....

I'd say Ditch your "friends "

[quote name='"bkadams"']A bunch of people ask me to introduce them to my dealer and I refuse to just like when people say they know them but forgot there number I dont give that out either.If they dont have a connect ill get it for them if they would like though.[/quote]

Do you expect to get smoked out ? Of course you do. :rolleyes:

12. #12 mikotheawesome, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    In my area, you almost HAVE to meet people first. Your connect will stop selling to you if you just hand out his number to somebody, even if that mofo is your best fuckin' friend. Around here, ANYONE could be an undercover cop or working with them. Hell, they could just be idiots who don't know how to keep their mouths shut, heaven knows there's plenty of those anywhere you go. :rolleyes:

Just ask where they got it if you're really cool with them. If not, what I do, I just say something like, "Man, I really like this green. Where did you get it? You should take me with you next time you go by so I can buy this shit from now on!" Everyone likes it when you tell them they get better bud than you. ;) They'll probably introduce you after that.

If they're going to pick up, just ask if it's cool if you ride with. When I used to have this problem, I'd just ask if they could call ahead, see if the dude wanted a new customer. If he won't take your business on your "friend's" word, you've got shifty friends or they've got a shifty dealer. :p

13. well i remember when i was in highschool and i would never tell people my dankest dealers numbers. i would get from them, but only so the dealer would think I'm a bigger customer then I really was, i wouldnt scum them. maybe thats what he is doing?

14. You have to kill them in order to take over the connect.

:laughing:

Jk. Just be like "Hey man I notice our gettin the dank pretty consistently, could you perhaps introduce me to your guy?"

Best case scenario, He calls his dealer and asks if he can give out his #. if yes, you call and he knows your going to call so you dont catch him off guard.

You could even tell your friend you wanna go halves on a bag to get a little discount and be introduced to the guy that way.

15. Just go up to your friend and be like hey man I'm looking for a (amount) think you can help me out?

Then just ask the dealer if you can get his number and if it's cool you keep buying off him, if he thinks your chill there's no reason he wouldn't want to

16. thats a good way of gettin cut off.. completely.. and flagged

17. Thats the easiest way undercovers infiltrate the drug industry

18. when someone would ask me for a connect i would first call the dealer up, tell him i have a friend who want's bud, vouch for them, and then if the dealer is ok with it give my friend the number. but only if this person is not sketchy or annoying. if they are then i would just say something like 'this guy does not want new business' or 'fuck off'

i dislike dealing with middlemen, but sometime's (especially in new places) it's all you can do.. and sometimes they don't rip you off, just expect to be smoked out, which is fine by me. after all they are doing you a favor (unless it's a ripoff)

19. Just say, "Hey, can you ask your guy if I can have his number?"

Or the next time you actually see the dealer, "Hey, is it alright if my buddy gives me your number? I'll be able to pick up a lot more that way."

20. If I use my car to get it I expect gas money or a smoke up if they can provide the ride I do it free of charge.My guy is strict he has a care giver so he doesnt want tons of people walking in and out daily as im sure there are people watching him as he has gotten busted before.