Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking for weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by semprfidelis, Aug 30, 2013.

1. So I moved again and I have no connection or know hardly anybody. I have a few friends on fb here so I started adding mutual friends anyways there is a guy who's this big stoner and every picture or status is about weed on my friends list yet he's a total stranger. We live in the same area and he goes to my college (I take online classes there tho).

Would it be sketchy if I just messaged him asking where I could find bud around here? Or how should I approach it. I've hit the streets before and I don't want to mess with thugs anymore so this is my golden opportunity right here

2. Yes it's best to act known stoners where they get their weed.

3. Well I don't pose and act like a huge stoner, but my friends and brothers know I smoke for the most part, hell a lot of them smoke with me. However if some random approached me, I'd be skeezed out. 

4. I'm going to just ask him on Facebook instead of randomly walking up to him .. Just don't know how straight up in should be

5. Well don't mention it right away if he seems like the type who wants to talk, if he's very brief and is acting sussed you should just open up and say you're looking for bud. 

6. Nah I would get more bothered if you messaged me on Facebook asking for weed if anything I would ask him in person or get his number from a friend.

Do you ever see him in person?

7. No I don't ever see him in person but his fb cover picture is something about a stoner so that the only reason I'm even about to ask a stranger. I wouldn't just ask a random person that I assume smokes.

8. If you're gonna message him on fb you should just ask if he's down to blaze sometime and get his number. That would be way less suspicious then flat out asking for weed lol

9. Yup this is your best option if you can't talk in person.

10. Hah, he just moved somewhere new with no connects. Don't think he can offer to smoke him up,that n considering he's planning on asking how to get weed around there.

11. Make sure he doesn't try to rip you off as your the newbie around this area.

12. It's just a foot in the door. That way he won't just ignore him if op flat out asks for weed

13. I got a friend who smokes weed among other things and I asked him where he got his bud and he told me his cousin, uncle, and dad, he introduced me to all three the other day and we smoked together so, if he's chill, he should just tell you, just try to not look like a cop.

14. #14 stoned4bed, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    If he flaunts himself of being a stoner all over fb he shouldnt be surprised upon someone asking him where to get weed on fb. But dont straight up ask him because if its a good connect why would he give a stranger the number. So just say your new and that you want to find some people to blaze with and invite him for a sesh only then do you ask him. Maybe LIKE one of his cannabis posts on his fb page beforehand

15. This does seem like the safest option to me.

16. People find it flattering when they're asked for help.

Just strike up a conversation. Introduce yourself, be friendly. After you've chatted for a couple of minutes, say something like 'I've noticed you post about weed sometimes. Do you know where I could get any?' and from there you're golden.

17. Here's how it should go:

Then just slowly get to know him, and eventually bring up some kind of marijuana-related news, and the fact that you smoke. The rest should play out perfectly.

18. some kid messaged me on facebook one day asking for weed. but he wanted me to drive basically thirty miles to get to him so i said i didnt have a vehicle. lol it wasnt weird tho cuz i knew he smoked and ive known him for years and we used to be friends but hadnt talked for like 6 years 

19. #19 Drugs Bunny, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    Throw the guy a message, something like "I'm new in this area and was a big toker back in xxxx, if you could help me score some one day I would make it worth your while" Just tell it how it is

20. I feel you man