Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asking dispensaries without a card - a big no-no?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Aug 22, 2013.

1. I was wondering if any of you have ever asked a dispensary for weed, without having a card. I live in MD and I want to contact a D.C. Dispensary.

2. They have guidelines and rules they have to follow. Many dispensaries won't risk having their business closed down for selling weed illegally to a couple people when they have many legal customers.

No point in asking because they will probably say no.

3. Terrible idea, Most dispensaries ( In my area at least) require a card to even step foot in the door. 

4. Same as trying to go to a liquor store with no id and looking 15 just not going to happen. Not worth the risk over selling 20 maybe 100 to someone with no card ya know.

5. Not a "big No-no" , its a "HUGE NO-NO"!

6. You probably won't get in trouble but you will look like a dumbass so dont bother they will say no I garuntee you.

7. If the dispensary was corrupt as fuck then maybe, but i wouldn't bet on it