Asking dad who he buys from?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kennymeredith, Apr 8, 2016.

1. so my dealer just recently went off the radar due to cops and I have nobody to buy from, I know my dad smokes and he knows I smoke but I'm very nervous to outright ask him if he can link me with his dealer any tips?

2. Tell him you don't want to go to any strangers risking your safety and/or breaking the law. You'd be much more comfortable going through his guy. Maybe ask him when he's gonna pick up next, throw down, and go about it that way.

Just what I'd do.

The world is in your hands, mine are in the dirt.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ask to smoke up with him, after you guys are high and talking, bring up the fact that your dealer is unreliable and ask about where he gets his stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Why would an adult be intimidated in asking his Dad? Unless...

• Like Like x 7
  5. Unless he has a weird relationship/communication with his dad like I do.

In which I would be intimidated about asking my dad as well.

Sent via THC injection.

• Like Like x 7
  6. Cant be that weird if they have discussed toking weed. Im suprised the question didnt come up then!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Discussing smoking weed is different than asking your dad for his drug dealer in my op.

Sent via THC injection.

• Like Like x 1
  8. don't ask for his connect ask him if you can get some from him

9. I believe it may be more of a case of my Dad doesn't really want me smoking till I'm an adult.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If such was the case wouldn't he have mentioned that although his dad knows he smokes he doesn't like him doing so?

Sent via THC injection.

11. Yeah I got one.....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  12. Just tell your dad next time he's going to pick up, you want to throw down.

13. Ask to go with him when he picks up
    Ask if you can go in with him

14. I've been in a similar situation, and I'd just ask. There's a lot going unsaid in this thread though, so it's hard to say how things are going to go. Ages are important here, as is relationship and views of each others' smoking. Some general things...

Most adults buy weight and buy better weed. Most younger people buy very little and buy shit weed (comparatively). You may have to step up your game to use your dad's connects. If you're used to buying 1/8 or 1/4 most of the time, you may not be able to do that with this connect. Maybe once as a favor to your dad, but not as a matter of course. Also, there may be a real good reason why you don't know who his connect is. Could be that his connect is a close friend or family member who doesn't want you to know he grows/sells. I say grows/sells because going through 4 levels of retail is something younger people do, and people who buy smaller amounts. If your dad is a long time smoker he likely buys from someone who grows or the friend of someone who grows.

15. Wanna know who my dealer is?

My Dad...lol no joke. Best prices. =)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Lol I get from my dad as well. :weed: ik who where he gets from too.

just ask him while you 2 are smoking sometime. :)

17. Thanks for all the input, the reason I am hesitant on asking my dad is that we didn't have the best relationship and don't talk too often only about once a year but it's a last ditch effort to find some flower so I'm gonna try smoking with him and asking.

• Like Like x 1