Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ask yourself this question...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BeachStoner69, Apr 16, 2012.

1. So i started out buying a gram or 2 of reggie at a time and smoking only weekends, then buying ounces and smoking blunts after blunts with friends...then moved up to a gram of dank here and there and now 9 months after starting smoking i just bought 2 ounces and between me and 1 friend we smoked 26 grams of dank in 5 days on vacation at the beach, i have been smoking everyday all day for the past 4 weeks and i asked myself why...

Why do i smoke? Is it my hobby or is it actually just an addiction? I tried to take a break from smoking for a while but it was like i wanted to soo badly so i smoked during my "break". it seems like i can't have fun anymore without weed and that smoking weed is all i look forward to anymore.

so my question is this...why do you smoke weed? i mean really think about it...

i mean my first answers will be "its fun, calms me, sleeps better, no pain" but honestly....what is a good legitimate reason that you smoke weed?

it just isn't making since to me like it did when i started...

maybe its tolerance from smoking a .5 gram of dank between 3 people and now smoking a 3 gram blunt all the time with 1 friend. i defiantly don't get on that same level as i did when i started and thats made me ask this question...why do i smoke??

2. Don't let the weed control your life man. That's literally what this sounds like.

3. but it doesn't control my life because during summer i work 12 hour days. when college is in session i'm a straight A person and i'm on my 3rd year of pharmacy school. i have a long term relationship and every day after work or studying i am with friends. and we go and do stuff like hit up the lake and beach and all that fun stuff. but i don't understand why i smoke? my only reasons of reasoning are its fun and a hobby but that is just a vague answer...

4. I just do it for fun.

5. you should try edibles if you haven't :smoke: