Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ask To Take Small Hits???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 2PacalypseNow, May 20, 2010.

1. thats not very nice....but whatever....well when i was first toking and getting into the "vibe" and learning all the rules and shit to blazing with people ill smoke with "greedy bunch" and they dont care for anything but lets just smoke this bowl fast and not say one word....i hate it i love toking and talking and letting a bowl last awhile.

2. It all depends on how much weed you have imo. But for the most part go for the biggest hit you can take and reload it then tell your friend to quit his bitchin lol. :smoke:

3. Sorry fpr the second post but in order to avoid rolling with a full bag but having more then enough with me to get high I carry around a big enough dugout and fill it. Its only for personal usually and it lasts a couple days.

4. pro tip: waterfall bongs

5. what i do is if i'm with just like one or two friends then ill take fat ass rips but like last week i was hanging out at my friends house and like 12 people came over we all had weed and we ended up passing back 9 diffrent pipes for about an hour and a half during the corse of that i prolly took atleast 50 fucking hits so then i was taking tiny hits haha

6. If someone asked me if they could take a small hit, I would just say "hit it like a champ or don't hit it at all"

7. I say if it's you weed do what ever you want but if it's there ask them or just copy how they smoke

8. never heard of small hits, but my buddy likes to light up the whole fucking bowl every time he hits it. every fucking time. lights the whole bowl, and only takes like a 2 second hit. cashes it super fast. haha i always fuck with him about it to, like ill pack a bowl and clear it all in one hit (i got a bubbler, water=able to take big hits but size=not huge bowl, but still an impressive feat) and be like, "oh, you wanted to hit this?"

9. its common courtesy to take small hits when sharing a joint/blunt small pipe.

Bongs and steamrollers are another story.
    IMO