Ask Barack Obama About Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by BakeLikeACake, Mar 25, 2009.

1. The White House is open for questions.

We invite you to participate in our community-moderated online town hall. Submit your own question about the economy and vote on submissions from others. We also encourage you to include a link to a video of yourself asking your question, but text submissions are all you need. Come back on Thursday to watch the President answer some of the most popular submissions live at WhiteHouse.gov.

1. Go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/openforquestions/
    2. Create an account
    3. Search for "marijuana"
    4. Vote on a question regarding legalization/decriminalization of marijuana

2. Sounds like a great idea but thats not about the economy like it says in the instructions you posted.:(

You raised a good point though, Obama needs to start changing the marijuana laws!

3. Vote on a question about legalizing so that we can tax it.

4. Thanks for the tip!

5. Just searched the various top 10s...

14 marijuana-related questions in 4 different categories.

6. i voted on every one of them that had the most votes

7. Awesome. Hopefully we can get some definitive plans for the future of marijuana out of this.

8. He probably wont answer in lieu of answering the questions concerning the economic crisis, but this is an awesome idea. It's great to have President who knows what's up.

9. Unless the questions are asked about legalization for taxes, creating jobs, or ceasing having people pay for prison inmates that committed victimless crimes.

10. "Will you support cannabis legalization for the overwhelming economic, medical, industrial and environmental benefits? Will you be a global innovator in the full & extensive use of cannabis, a plant which was banned on a platform of racism in 1937?"

That's my question. If you happen to see it, give it a vote lol. Also I voted on all the most popular weed questions.