Ask any questions about subway!! (I work there)

Discussion in 'General' started by Battery, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Bored as fuck posted up on this train... Anyone want to know shit?

2. Guess it's back to angry birds!

3. I just quit subway like 2 weeks ago, fuck that job, I couldn't stand dealing with people any more, I was there for like 6months at least.

4. Do you ever go to work really baked?

If yes, do you ever fuck up peoples orders?

5. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']I just quit subway like 2 weeks ago, fuck that job, I couldn't stand dealing with people any more, I was there for like 6months at least.[/quote]

Been there 3 years bro! Shitty job but never have to worry about drug testing!

6. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']Do you ever go to work really baked?

If yes, do you ever fuck up peoples orders?[/quote]

Yes. I will go in and drop people's sandwiches and just laugh haha.

7. Why the fuck are you guys always saying "Welcome to Subway" all half ass?!

Just don't say anything :)

8. to above- They're supposed to greet the customers.
    Theres these things called wizinators or monkey wizz etc, fake piss you hook onto your leg.
    Its about 60 bucks where I live and it works like a charm, with that you could
    go for the Full time jobs with way better pay.
    Pays off when you have a 10x better job.

9. [quote name='"egnops das bob"']Why the fuck are you guys always saying "Welcome to Subway" all half ass?!

Just don't say anything :)[/quote]

When I go to work stoned I yell at the customers haha.

10. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']

Theres these things called wizinators or monkey wizz etc, fake piss you hook onto your leg.
    Its about 60 bucks where I live and it works like a charm, with that you could
    go for the Full time jobs with way better pay.
    Pays off when you have a 10x better job.[/quote]

True man. I still get 30+ hours every week.

11. I completely get that. But it is so dam fake that it actually bothers me more than you just waiting for me to get to the counter.

12. Do you ever put in like extra stuff in peoples orders? Like extra meat, veges or bacon or something?

O shit that reminds me. Im going to cook up some bacon. Thanks op for reminding me!!

13. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']Do you ever put in like extra stuff in peoples orders? Like extra meat, veges or bacon or something?

O shit that reminds me. Im going to cook up some bacon. Thanks op for reminding me!![/quote]

You are whale cum. But if I like the person and they are high I will give them tons of extra shit. If I don't like them I charge them more for what they got.

Edit:I have only done that once though. She was a complete dick. I ran her card three times hahahahah

14. do you contaminate the mayo? or mustard? if so, STOP!

15. [quote name='"Stonefry"']do you contaminate the mayo? or mustard? if so, STOP![/quote]

Fuck no!

16. Most of them are convicts and potheads, the employed at subway, or not here legally.
    What you expect? want good service , hit up a nice restaurant.

17. do you really "Eat Fresh" ?

18. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']

Most of them are convicts and potheads, the employed at subway, or not here legally.
    What you expect? want good service , hit up a nice restaurant.[/quote]

Lmaoook

19. [quote name='"illadelphin"']do you really "Eat Fresh" ?[/quote]

All of our meats come in frozen. Haha. The cold cut combo is disgusting.

Edit:Bread is also frozen when it comes to us. I guess the veggies are fresh? Wait.. No they are shipped to us in bags.

20. what sandwiches do you eat there?