Ask a Gay Guy Anything

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iPowers, Jan 12, 2019.

1. why does it seem that homosexuality is your defining characteristic?

are you really that boring?

2. Depends on the guy and how they do it. I usually don't at all tbh.

Yeah I'm glad they did it. Hope that guy read that response before it got deleted it. lol

I would explain to you but I don't want this message to get deleted. If you want to know feel free to send me a PM. I don't mind telling you what he said.

I wouldn't only because I have a boyfriend. If I was, single, maybe! That is assuming that question was serious. If it was a joke sorry for ruining your joke .XD

Ehh not really. I've had 2 ex's that were bi and prefered women so I would say no. I wouldn't count it as greedy because bi people have their preferences. I've also known bi men that prefer men and I wouldn't call them greedy either.

Why do you say this is wrong? Do you think being gay is a choice?

You know the interesting part about this? They aren't facting the feminine act, they actually are that feminine. I know it may seem weird but it's true. As for mocking male/female relationships, I think society is so built on that that we kind of model after that, but I wouldn't say that for most gay couples. Usually it's 2 feminine guys together or 2 masculine men. I rarely see one masculine and one feminine together, but that's just me based on being from Arizona.

• Like Like x 2
  3. If this is your attempt at trolling me, it's only a matter of times that the admins will delete this so there's no point in asking that.

Ehh I wouldn't say it's my defining characteristic. A lot of people don't even realize i'm gay until I bring up that I have a boyfriend. The only reason why I used it as a characteristic on this topic is because of the lesbian topics. I really don't like to bring it up unless I need to. I'm not one to constantly bring up that I'm gay anywhere else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I didn't consiously choose to like tits or dicks. I just do. Logic doesnt dictate this this means Im genetically bisexual. It's just personal preference, when people say one is born gay I always raise this and always get shot to peieces bevauaeits taboo - but does a paedophile choose to be apaedophile? Because if we use the same logic ghey do not and therefore that means that both homosexuality and paedphilia are diseases/unnatural (which I dont concur with obviousely).

• Like Like x 2
  5. I thiink he means really offensively camp gay people. We all know them and im my view they give gay people a bad name. Same as the whole LGBT+ movement. Make out they represent all gays etc and wafes and strays but they are mentally deranged.

6. Imo I feel like being gay is both genetic and a choice. I think we all have decisions with our actions to do it with the same sex but the feelings and emotional ability to get hard to the same sex and not at all to the opposite, I think that's too much to say otherwise. I do feel like it could depend on the person. In your case, I agree with the "I just do" statement. I feel like that describes it best. As for pedophilia, I wouldn't be surprised either way at this point. XD

Yeah those types of gays annoy me too but then again most negative stereotypes of any label isn't that much better. XD

• Like Like x 1
  7. Have you heard of the TV show "I am Jazz?" It's about a transgender teenager who just had gender confirmation surgery. She just turned 18. She has been complaining that she was given the wrong body since she was 2 years old. She asked her mother when God was going to take her penis and give her a vagina.

How do you know if you are in the wrong body? Do you think the more feminine gay men wish they were a female?

8. Do you think they act that way on purpose or they were born in the wrong body and want to be a woman?

9. Hey sorry for the long wait on response.

To your first question, no I have not seen the show but I do find it interesting. Should check it out. What app/channel is it on?

Unfortunately, I can't completely answer this question in terms of knowing if you're in the wrong body. Some people just feel like a different gender then what they are. I personally don't feel this way. I identify as a gay male and i like being a guy and I have no interest in being a women. As for your question about feminine gay men, I think it depends on the guy. Most I'd say wouldn't. My bf, for example, is flamboyant but he likes being a guy and dressing as a guy and doesn't want to be a woman either.

To add on to what I've said, I think most don't do it on purpose. They just happen to sound that way while still wanting to be a guy. If you want a more specific question on the topic feel free to let me know. Sorry for making you wait so long on a response.

10. No problem. The tv show is called "I am Jazz" It's on tuesday evenings on TLC. I watched the first few seasons On Demand but now I am just interested in her and her progress. She just had the surgery during the summer.

11. I don't know what to think. I'm in my late 50s happily married. There's something about a guy's dick that just excites the hell out of me. I've had a little experience and cruising places and I think glory holes and such a really hot but also very dangerous but that's not what this is about. I'd like to hook up with a guy but that's scary to. There's a guy I work with he's younger and we've talked briefly and he told me things about his relationships with women and it sounded like he was bragging.(I fuck lots of broads) it isn't the way I would talk about women. Keep in mind I like women. From time to time when he passes me across the way he'll stick out his tongue and flick the end of it like you might do to come on to a woman and I can't and I can't say I'm not a little taken aback. Generally I don't find men attractive but I could certainly imagine being a top for this guy and I just can't tell whether he might be interested in that or not or whether his tongue thing is a signal. Any help would be appreciated

12. What do you think about shorter metalhead looking dudes? :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Favorite type of guys?

Do you like qaf?

• Like Like x 1
  14. is it a homophobic thing when straight guys joke calling each others gay, like that judd apatow routine "you know how i know you're gay?"
    probably most of us dont even realize or understand it can be offensive.

• Like Like x 1
  15. So I have lots of gay friends living in Palm Springs Cali. So I found this funny! So my wife went to work at a trendy restaurant where half the staff and customers are gay. What was funny when I Facebook friended a few of them. One if them was posting pics of these big burly guys like me. Caption would say like look at this yummy lol. Shit now I know I'm hot babnaaaaaaa

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Appologies it's my first post. I was intrigued by your comments. I also am early fifties, happily married, have always enjoyed women and was very active in my youth. But I have always craved cock. I don't find men attractive at all or want any kind of relationship, but I desire cock so much and have done so since I was 18 and had a fumble with a friend in bed after a rather drunken party. We crashed in bed, had a laugh and touched each other. I loved the feeling of it being soft then hardening in my hand. I took his hand from mine and stroked his as he lay back moaning. It was so exciting and i gave it a little kiss and pumped it till he came. He got up and went to clean up and I fell asleep. It was never mentioned between us, but since then I have wanted cock, but not a man ?. Like you I am struggling to find the right tone to say to someone, please fuck me, but i'm not gay and leave when your finished. I guess ideally I would like to be in a hotel room and have a stranger turn up, suck him hard, have him fuck my ass, then leave. But how does one find guys with which to have this kind of relationship ? Kind Regards.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Honestly from how I see it, there's 2 ways to handle this .Either hit up a guy and try something, though that would be cheating and I wouldn't recommend it, or 2 stay with the marriage and dont' do anything. Unless your wife is open to an open relationship or some sort of 3 way with a guy I wouldn't attempt anything else.

So that's pretty much me. Soooooooooooooooooooo they're awesome? XD

I prefer twinks but I like many times of guys.

QAF as in Queer as Folk? Nah never watched it. Wouldn't be against watching it sometimes!

I am not the majority on this response, but I think it depends on how it's said, when I hear stuff like, "Don't be such a faggot". That stuff really offends me, but saying stuff like, "that's so gay" doesn't really bug me at all.

haha that's awesome! Respect to any straight guy that can take a comment from a gay guy. Much respect my friend!

I would honestly resort to gay apps like Grindr and Scruff. That'd be a good way to start off. Maybe Tinder but focus it on guys?

Sorry for the long wait. I have these moments wheere I'm on a lot and I disappear for a little while then come back so if anyone asks me something just know that. Sorry for making you wait the past month or so!

• Like Like x 3
  19. First of all, thx for your openness and willingness to help out some of us clueless people. Cocks interest me but the thought of looking up and seeing a mans face just kind of ruins it for me. I've been thinking of trying a TS as this seems a more acceptable way to try the male organ without the "gayness". Hope your not offended by any of this but I've been thinking of it for a while and I'm dead serious. BTW, I'm married and have asked the wife if she'd join in with a TS and myself but she thinks I'm just joking and doesn't take it serious.

20. Nice comment and I do agree with the face issue. I don't fnd guys at all attractive, but i do love cock. I've tried Ts, XD etc, but they all seem to be bottoms and I want to be the botttom. Being married, I would like a 'normal' looking guy as a friend, so no suspicion, and have him fuck me and suck him off whenever we wanted. Like get friendly with the wives and while there in the garden chatting, he has it up my ass in the garage, "looking at tools", and always from behind. So when he's finished, he can zip up and leave. When i pull up my trousers, the next time i see him is in a different context, so i don't relate him to the act.

• Like Like x 1